a friend with suicidal thought :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

twyllaluvsme

I have a friend , Nathan.
We havent spoke in almost a year ..and well he's actually was the only person to ever challenge me for my faith.
Well so he sent me a message on fb. saying im 'the only religous person' he knows and asked if I would pray for him, hes been having suicidal thoughts.
Actually IT makes me rather happy ..cause it takes faith to ask for prayers right!? :)
anyways GOD BE WITH YOU ALL <3

J

JamieU

i will pray for him cause' i know what it is like to have suicidal thoughts, i have them all them time, i will pray for him to get through his troubles and god bless you too

T

twyllaluvsme

oh i should say ..it makes me happy - the fact that he asked ..not that hes struggling .

T

twyllaluvsme

thanks for the prayers ..
yess i too struggled with those thoughts before.
i know the hurt that comes along with em.
GOD BLESS YOU TOO!

V

violakat

Just prayed for him.

L

LovingtheLord

Prayed for him, have you invited him to church? (assuming you go to church).

T

twyllaluvsme

Yes I do attend church.. I dont think he's actually in the same city as me.
Thanks again to all those who took the time to pray for him!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for Nathun in Jesus for a whole healing of soul and the joy of salvation in Jesus.
It does speak of hope for him. :)

God bless.:)
pickles

A

AnandaHya

dear Lord we lift up Nathan and Jamie to You. cut the bonds of darkness and shine Your light and Love into their lives. Show them Your grace and mercy and allow them to be Free of the bonds of lies and deception so they might live lives dedicated to You Lord. IN Jesus name we pray, amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
The bible says in James 4: 7 "Resist the devil and He will flee..." Talk to your friend and tell Him must just resist those thoughts using the word of God, e.g. 2 Tim 1: 7 "For God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, and of power, and of a sound mind"; The word of God is sharper than any two edged sword and it will cut through those thoughts. God bless and I will be praying for Him.

M

Maya86

Praying that those suicidal thoughts lead him more and more to God. Praying that God draws him to Himself and reveals His purpose for him and transforms his life with His purpose, love, compassion, wisdom and understanding.

T

twyllaluvsme

wow!
thank you all so much for the prayers for my friend!
surely with all these prayers being sent something amazing will happen!
PTL!
<3

S

shekaniah

Praying that your friends Mind, body and spirit will be put in alignment with God plan for his life. In Jesus Name Amen