A golden key to understand the book of Revelations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
This I know, it is not written satan whispered in Peter's ear "Fight". Your words like "Satan whispers lies to anyone who will receive them" or big A antichrist or rapture theology are all self-serving. It is basically "It is not my fault, the devil made me do it." Take responsibility man. Are you of Christ or not?
Do I have to spell it out when I paraphrase, or are you really just not know anything biblical ? Jesus told Peter his kingdom was NOT OF THIS WORLD when Peter told him Jesus he could not allow himself to be taken and killed.

Matt. 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

No, that's a hint unto you that you are hearing Satan's whispers like Peter did above, misleading God's flock will not go unjudged. This is simple stuff, so Satan lies to some and tries to sow discord.

Jul 24, 2021
Do I have to spell it out when I paraphrase, or are you really just not know anything biblical ? Jesus told Peter his kingdom was NOT OF THIS WORLD when Peter told him Jesus he could not allow himself to be taken and killed.

Matt. 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

No, that's a hint unto you that you are hearing Satan's whispers like Peter did above, misleading God's flock will not go unjudged. This is simple stuff, so Satan lies to some and tries to sow discord.
This is from post #260, and I quote "...Satan whispers to Peter, FIGHT....When Jesus told him that his kingdom was not of this world, likewise, Satan whispers lies to anyone who will receive them, he tried lying to Jesus, but Jesus used the holy word against him, you don't understand the holy word, you understand your version."

So you say that there is a satanic whisper to Peter to fight. Where is this written? You know you are right by adding to the Scripture this verse is so much clearer.

...satanic whisper to fight, I don't know how I missed that...

Oh, its a rebuke. My name is LactoseIntolerant, LI for short. Not Peter. FYI.

lamad

Apr 14, 2021
No, most people understand this, Zechariah 13:8-9 tells us that 1/3 of the Jews repents during the 70th week, just before the coming day of the Lord (God's Wrath), and we know God protects these 3-5 million Jews in the Petra/Bozrah area for 1260 days. But you manage to get everything twisted via the end times. The "rest" you speak of is not about the agreement with the European Union (where the Anti-Christ comes from) per se but about the Abraham Accords which allowed Israel to come to peace agreements with her IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORS thus the moniker that Israel will live in "UNWALLED VILIAGES" comes to pass because during the Gog and Magog War where Russia, Iran and Turkey (along with few African token nations) comes against Israel, we notice that NOT ONE of Israel's immediate neighbors join in with that War against Israel, thus the prophesy that she lives in UNWALLED VILIAGES was brought to pass by those agreements, not the agreements with the E.U. and Anti-Christ. So, you are conflating two different wars.

1.) The Anti-Christ doesn't Go FORTH CONQUERING until the middle of the week, so there is no WORLD RULE as you assume, that comes after the 3.5 years of FAKE PEACE (which is different from the UNWALLED VILIGES/rest you are citing). Conflating issues leads of course to confusion. After the Anti-Christ enters into his "Agreements" (Covenant in Hebrew simply means Agreement) with not only Israel, but THE MANY (Dan. 8:25 he DESTROYS MANY and Dan. 9:27 he enters into agreements with MANY not just Israel) who are everyone in the Mediterranean Sea Region, now if you want t see these agreements google European Neighborhood Policy, the E.U. currently has 7 year agreements with Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Libya and Tunisia ..............LINK BELOW............... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Neighbourhood_Policy

Thus what you and many others "ASSUME" is an Agreement with Israel is really an Agreement with MANY which includes Israel, thus when he GOES FORTH as Rev. 6 describes as the White (Conquering) Horse, he conquers this region above, just like all of the other 6 Beasts did, NOTICE they all arise out of the [Mediterranean] Sea, so all of these Bears are Regional Powers from Egypt, to Babylon to Rome to the coming Anti-Christ who REBIRTHS the Old Fourth Beast by conquering the same areas Rome did, SEE MAP BELOW, look at Papa Rome notice they look exactly alike when the E.U. Conquers all of North Africa and Israel? (plus Syria, Lebanon and Jordan of course)
Greece as we see only covered parts of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, unlike Rome AND the coming Anti-Christ, as we can clearly see in Dan. 11:40-43, he conquers Israel and ALL of North Africa, it says so very clearly !!

CONTINUED BELOW
during the 70th week, just before the coming day of the Lord (God's Wrath), and we know God protects these 3-5 million Jews in the Petra/Bozrah area for 1260 days. But you manage to get everything twisted via the end times.
(Emphasis added.)

My friend, can we PLEASE just follow the text? You may not realize but you are putting your own twist on John. Here is how John put it.

Seals 1-5 church age, the very age we are living. (Re. 6)
Seal 6 is FUTURE and is the START of God's wrath (Rev. 6)
Seal 7 starts the 70th week of Daniel using the first trumpet (Rev. 8)
Trumpet 7 marks the midpoint (Rev 11)
Chapters 11, 12, and 13 are midpoint chapters, each including the start of a countdown to the end (7th vial)

when he GOES FORTH as Rev. 6 describes as the White (Conquering) Horse
Who ever said the first seal is to represent the Antichrist? John certainly did not even hint of it.

Where you miss it: chapters 4 & 5 set the CONTEXT for the first seal. God showed John in a vision EXACTLY what He wanted John to see:

A throne room with Jesus absent - when we have a dozen verses saying Jesus went to be at the right hand of the Father.
The Holy Spirit IN the throne room - when Jesus said He would send Him down as soon as He ascended.
A search for one worthy to take the book and open the seals that ended in failure.
(TIME PASSES)
Another search was made and this time Jesus WAS found worthy
Suddenly John sees Jesus appear in the throne room, having JUST ascended (after speaking to Mary and sending her away).
The Holy Spirit is then sent down.

So what is the message God was giving John? It was all about TIMING:
WHEN was Jesus not at the right hand of the Father? While He was on the earth.
WHEN was the Holy Spirit in the throne room and NOT sent down? Before Jesus ascended.
WHEN was there a time Jesus could not have been found worthy to open the seals? Before He rose from the dead.

So God Himself sets the CONTEXT of the first seal, as around 32 AD. That was when Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down.

HOW THEN can the first seal have ANYTHING to do with the Antichrist? Answer: seal 1 has NOTHING to do with the Antichrist.

Don't take my word for it - go back and look: Jesus took the book into HIs hands and began to open the seals AS SOON AS HE ASCENDED - so around 32 AD.

IOW: the first seal was opened around 32 AD. That was the very point of chapters 4 & 5.

Now, let's really follow the TEXT:

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Who or what was sent out to "conquer" or to overcome (the Greek word was almost always translated as overcome except in this verse) around 32 AD? What entity on earth would be considered righteous as represented by the color white? (John used white 17 times in Revelation and every other time for something righteous, or Godly or pure.)

PLEASE show us ONE WORD in verses 1 or 2 that would even hint of something evil.

Here is a sister verse to these:

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Seal one is to represent THE CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL.

The Antichrist was not seen by John in the vision until chapter 13. It seems then that whatever covenant is confirmed is done so in secret or by many men so no one at that time will know who the Antichrist Beast will be. He will not be revealed until he enters the temple and declares he is god: Rev. 11.

lamad

Apr 14, 2021
Now via the above post you can see why I separated your post here, all of the rest of your post is out of sorts because you get the understanding of the timing all wrong, but the 7th Trump being in the middle of the week is just not even a mistake via this misconception of yours, this is a DRASTIC MISCALCULATION, the 7th Trump is blown and that is the 3rd Woe which is the 7 Vials. Rev. 8:13 tells us CLEARLY that the last three Trumps are the 3 Woes, thus the 7th Trump doesn't happen in the middle of the week, it happens 75 dats before Jesus returns.

I will still go over some of this but will nit repeat anything answered by my above post, to much redundancy is bad.

Jesus takes over at the Second Coming, Satan is licked up there, Babylon FALLS THERE (Rev. 16:19 says so). Rev. 11 is a Parenthetical Chapter, Rev. 16 is a REAL TIME Judgment chapter. The rest is you guessing, as you clearly admit.

I never said God begins His Wrath BEFORE the 70th week, I have no idea where you got that from, please enlighten me on how you deduced that from my other post, thanks.

The 70th week is not inside the Day of the Lord, it's the other way around, the Day of the Lord (last 1260 days) is inside the 70th week. 2520 can't be inside 1260 but 1260 can be inside 2520. Its just basic math brother. Maybe that is what you meant but got it all twisted around with your text.

Satan is cast down for the last 1260 days and God's Wrath lasts 1260 days, this more or less describes Satan's futile mission because Satan has been trying to kill the Jews and take us ALL TO HELL for 3000 years !! Catch my drift? LOL I see this more or less describing his frustration, he gets so angry that he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tries to kill all the Jews, LOL, as if he didn't do that via Antiochus Epiphanes and Hitler.

Jesus takes over after he returns, not before, most who do not understand the Parenthetical style of much of the book of Revelation get TWISTED UP via the timing of the book. Rev. 8, 9 and 16......(15&16 should be one chapter just as Rev. 8 is ONE CHAPTER where we see the Angels READY the Trumps then DELIVER THEM, but in Rev. 15 we see the Angels READY the Vials but we see them DELIVERED in Rev. 16, that is why I say t is really ONE CHAPTER, later divided by men).......so, back to the point, Rev. 8, 9 and 16 are The Judgment Chapters, Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and mot of 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters which describes events going on during the 42 months of God's Wrath as seen in Rev. chapters 8, 9 and 16.
why I separated your post here, all of the rest of your post is out of sorts because you get the understanding of the timing all wrong, but the 7th Trump being in the middle of the week is just not even a mistake via this misconception of yours, this is a DRASTIC MISCALCULATION,
Readers: this is a classic case of the "Socrates Syndrome:" someone who THINKS they know, when in fact they don't.

Let's zero in on the exact midpoint, using scripture, not imagination.

Rev. 11:
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

This 42 months is a COUNTDOWN from THIS VERSE (and the TIMING of this verse in John's narrative) to the end of the week. That makes chapter 11 a MIDPOINT chapter.

The 1260 days is the second hint that chapter 11 is a midpoint chapter. It is the SECOND COUNTDOWN from VERSE 3 to the end of the week (the week ends at the 7th trumpet).

Rev. 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

This second 1260 days is the THIRD countdown from this place in John's chronology to the end of the week. This makes chapter 12 a MIDPOINT chapter.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

This is now the FOURTH countdown. It is double proof that chapter 12 is a midpoint chapter.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This is now John's FIFTH countdown, and the last. That means, of the five, this one will END last, and John proves that because this 42 months will not end until Jesus' return to Armageddon.

Therefore we find using scripture that John proves chapters 11-13 are all midpoint chapters.

Jesus' adds to this proof that the exact midpoint is in chapter 11.

Mat. 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Notice: Jesus tells those who SEE the ABOMINATION (the verse event that will divide the week) to flee. Where do we find this fleeing begin in Revelation? We find that in Rev. 12:6 shown above. By the very words of Jesus, we know that 12:6 is only SECONDS after the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is god. In other words, 12:6 is only seconds after the DIVISION POINT of the week: the exact midpoint.

It is no mistake then that John saw the Antichrist Beast rising in chapter 13 where his 42 months of authority begin.

It is an absolute FACT that one day as I was reading Daniel 9:27, when my mind and my eyes got to the word "midst" GOD SPOKE: I heard His voice and His words: "You could find that exact midpoint clearly marked in the Book of Revelation..."

I was instantly "in the Spirit" and could not answer, but my spirit man said, "how would I find that?" He then explained about the 5 mentions of the 3 1/2 year period of time and told me that when I find these 5 mentions I would be very close to the exact midpoint. Then, almost as an afterthough, He told me that I could find the ENTIRE 70th WEEK "clearly marked." I understood then that He (God) used the same marker for the midpoint, beginning and ending of the WEEK. I know now that He used the number 7 for His marker. The week begins at the 7th seal, and ends at the 7th vial, with the 7th trumpet marking the midpoint.

You also missed it on the third woe: it is initiated at the 7th trumpet, but what IS IT?

Rev. 12:12...Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The third woe is the devil having great wrath and losing his wings - confined to earth.
Therefore I find your theory does not in any way follow John's text.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
This is from post #260, and I quote "...Satan whispers to Peter, FIGHT....When Jesus told him that his kingdom was not of this world, likewise, Satan whispers lies to anyone who will receive them, he tried lying to Jesus, but Jesus used the holy word against him, you don't understand the holy word, you understand your version."

So you say that there is a satanic whisper to Peter to fight. Where is this written? You know you are right by adding to the Scripture this verse is so much clearer.

...satanic whisper to fight, I don't know how I missed that...

Oh, its a rebuke. My name is LactoseIntolerant, LI for short. Not Peter. FYI.

:ROFL:

"GET THE BEHIND ME Satan"...........Quote from Jesus.

When Jesus told Peter he would have to be carried away and killed Peter wanted to fight, he clearly "REBUKED Jesus the Lord of lords" and thus Jesus told him Satan was telling him that, what Jesus had just told him was just the opposite of fighting, but he wanted to fight.

Its me telling you that if Peter can hear Saran's voice, you are just as easily deceived as he was. One could say he didn't have the Holy Spirit with him but we do, BUT.....He had Jesus, LOL, that's as close as you can get to God, because He was God.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It is not revelations it is revelation, the revelation of Jesus Christ,
Yet your title has "Revelations" (plural) in it! It is interesting to note that the title is "Revelation" instead of "The Revelation" which corresponds to "[The] Revelation of Jesus Christ". But that is because there is no article in the Greek before Ἀποκάλυψις (Apokalupsis) and "the" has been inserted to make this idiomatic.

However, you objected to the fact that God the Father gave this revelation to God the Son, who then gave it to an angel, who then gave it to the apostle John. But that is precisely what the Bible says. So there is no need for humanistic thinking.

We see in the Bible that ""the Head" or "the authority" over Christ is God the Father (even though Jesus is fully God). So it would appear that the Father saw the future and gave the entire revelation to Christ. Since we will never understand the Mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, we should simply take things are given in Scripture.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Zechariah 13-8=9 are events which took place in Christ's time and not long after, it's as plain as the nose on yer face.

Awake O sword against My Shepherd
against the man who stands next to Me says the Lord of hosts
strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered
I will turn My hand against the little ones
in the whole land says the Lord two thirds shall be cut off and perish

When Jesus was arrested He said this was to fulfil this very prophecy.

To find out what God is going to do in the end-times we go to Zechariah chapter 14.

Behold a day of the Lord is coming when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you.
For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished, half of the city will go into exile but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. THEN

Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He fights on the day of battle.

This prophecy takes place after the 1, 000 years reign.
This is a passage I have done an Exegesis on, so I will explain the whole chapter to you, FIRST you need to look back at Zechariah 12, it is a END TIME REFERENCE, that Israel will be a cup of trembling, and that they repent in Zechariah 12:10......Then we get chapter 13 which I will explain in full below.....but in Zechariah 14:1, we see the actual Day of the Lord has arrived, so again you not understanding the scriptures throws you off. You had ONE POINT to my above post where I proved every thesis and understanding you had was in error, and even THAT ONE POINT you had is sadly also in error.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations(not just Rome) against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

So, the ABOVE is the Day of the Lord/God's Wrath during the 70th week the BELOW and the rest of the chapter is Jesus showing up to defeat the Anti-Christ and all of his minions at his 2nd Coming

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations(did NOT happen in 70 AD), as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Now REMEMBER, there were no Chapter breaks, so Zechariah 13:8-9 happens, as I stated in my other post, JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord as Zechariah 14:1-2 proves !! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Zechariah 13:1 In that day(see Zech. 12:10/Israel accepts Jesus) there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. 2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out(didn't happen in 70 AD, the Dome of the Rock is still there) of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies(After the Jews finally ACCEPT Jesus, they will not have Rabbis lying unto them anymore) in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day(Zech 12:10 when the Jews REPENT), that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision(Modern day Rabbis/Jewish holy men, finally understand Jesus is REAL and they are ASHAMED of their former understandings), when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman;(These Rabbis/Jewish holy men ADMIT they are not Prophets of God as they had ASSUMED they were) for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (The ABOVE is Prose, it basically God showing Zechariah why Israel BECAME SCATTERED the world over. They refused to accept their Messiah and helped kill their own Savior. He was wounded in the HOUSE OF HIS FREIENDS" is God saying why Israel were scattered the world over.)

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein(1/3 of the Jews never came to Christ Jesus 2000 years ago).

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.(AGAIN, This NEVER HAPPENED 2000 years ago.)

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
When we read the book of Revelation, it's important to remember that our Lord took John spiritually into the future (this is prophecy), and many of the events he describes have yet to happen in real time, despite the fact that he witnessed them.
He also gives us what we need in His Word to work it all out. Sadly, not many are willing to give a little time to do so.

Jul 24, 2021
:ROFL:

"GET THE BEHIND ME Satan"...........Quote from Jesus.

When Jesus told Peter he would have to be carried away and killed Peter wanted to fight, he clearly "REBUKED Jesus the Lord of lords" and thus Jesus told him Satan was telling him that, what Jesus had just told him was just the opposite of fighting, but he wanted to fight.

Its me telling you that if Peter can hear Saran's voice, you are just as easily deceived as he was. One could say he didn't have the Holy Spirit with him but we do, BUT.....He had Jesus, LOL, that's as close as you can get to God, because He was God.
Umm no...
You are making up a story so you can show me up with mystery knowledge. "Hey Peter fight". Problem is that it was never written. You should reflect upon what you wish to say. It is up to you. i have a very thick skin, so no worries here. I won't wish you good luck as it is written.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
My friend, can we PLEASE just follow the text? You may not realize but you are putting your own twist on John. Here is how John put it.

Seals 1-5 church age, the very age we are living. (Re. 6)
Seal 6 is FUTURE and is the START of God's wrath (Rev. 6)
Seal 7 starts the 70th week of Daniel using the first trumpet (Rev. 8)
Trumpet 7 marks the midpoint (Rev 11)
Chapters 11, 12, and 13 are midpoint chapters, each including the start of a countdown to the end (7th vial)
No, I actually understand the book of Revelation, but you however are thrown off by ONE VERSE, which tells you no such thing that the Seals have been being opened for nigh 2000 years, but you run with it anyway, thereby via all your errors all you can say is that everyone else is wrong, when its you who are down the Rabbit Hole.

Rev. 5:3 And no man in heaven,(But you REFUSE TO CKOELDGE THE 2 FOLLWING NOTATIONS) nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

So, via your thinking Jesus is a NOWHERE MAN, because he also was not IN THE EARTH, nor was he UNDER THE EARTH but you tune all that out and only see NO MAN IN HEAVEN !! Then you run from this fact that destroys your whole thesis on the Seals being opened 2000 years ago.

This is why you can never teach me anything sir, I would never listen to anyone's opinion on anything if when shown they are in error they just pretend its not factual and carry on with said errors, why would I ever listen to any point you have after you refuse to acknowledge the facts? And instead carry on with said falsehoods?

The Church Age is Rev. 2 and 3, this s not even debatable, sorry you wasted so much of your life believing in a falsehood brother, but that is on you sir, no one else. We get the 7 (7 means COMPLETENESS) Churches in Revelation 2 and 3. Then in Rev. 4:1 we get the Pre Trb Rapture, sadly about the only thing you get right is the Pre Trib Rapture, but you really don't even get it right via where that happens because you think the Seals are the Church Age. All mixed up and confused by ONE OR TWO VERSES sadly, in Rev. ch. 5. The NOWHERE MAN verse. When I pointed out on WORTHY (which I left because of the mods and people reporting posts like children when they got their feelings hurt, SMH) that Jesus would have to be a NOWHERE MAN according to your understandings, you just avoided that fact, which showed me personally your understandings are the must important thing unto you, it obvious you are in error, but your whole understandings would be shattered, so you just carried on. When I know I have proven something unto someone, and there can be no doubt, and they just carry on anyway, I totally quit debating anything with them. That's why I stopped replying to you on that site.

Rev. 4 and 5 are CLEARLY the Raptured Church in Heaven, that is not debatable either. In Rev. 4:4 they have three things Jesus Promised to those who OVERCAME in Rev. 2:10, Rev. 3:5 and 3:21. Thrones, Crowns and Robes.

In Rev. 6 we see the Seals are NOT JUDGMENTS, but Prophesies by Jesus on what is about to befall mankind when the Judgments finally do fall in Rev. ch. 8, just after Jesus opens the 7th Seal, which is why its in Rev. ch. 8. The Seals are Jesus simply saying that an Anti-Christ Conqueror on a White Horse (Seal #1) will go forth and take away the Peace (bring wars = Seal #2). which leads to Famine (Seal #3) and he will cause many deaths, via sickness (Seal #4) and during his 42 month reign he will Martyr (Seal #5) many who come unto Christ Jesus during the 70th week tribulation period. THEN.............The Six Seal of God's Wrath comes, but it is LIKEWISE a Prophesy also !! It comes to pass via the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, and that can also be proven. So, Joel 2:31 and the 6th Seal are both IDENTICAL Prophesies !! But they can only happen when the 7th Seal is opened.

Rev. 7 is the 144,000 (ALL Israel ho repents OR 3-5 million Jews who flee Judea) and this isn't speculation, this is me unraveling the CODED Book of Revelation which you can't seem to understand in like manner. Those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 are the Church Age Saints who came out of the 2000 year GREAT TRIBUATION PERIOD, as on 2000>7.

Rev. 8 is the 7th Seal being opened because Gods Wrath is about to hit via the Asteroid (Apophis). Then the fire cones in first(Trump #1), as Scientists say happens, the Asteroid then hits in the ocean via Trump #2, and the WORMWOOD FALLOUT from whatever it is in the Asteroid that Poisons the Fresh Waters, be it Sulfur dioxide fallout or some unknown metal, or maybe it explodes like unto a Nuclear reaction, who knows, God can send what He so desires, all I know is this same Asteroid comes in HOT and God says it poisons the Fresh Waters via Trump #3.

Trump number 4 MATCHES the Joel 2:31 AND Seal #6 Prophesies doesn't it? Of course it does, the Sun, Moon and Stars are diminished by 1/3 here, and that is what both of those "PROPHESIES" say will happen !!

Trumpet #7 is 75 days from the end, and it happens in Rev. 16:19, w can see that in the Parenthetical Citation Chapters of Rev. 11 where you say "IT HAPPENS" but does the 2nd Trump happen in Rev. 11 also? Or in Rev. 9 where we see THAT JUDGMENT? In Rev. 11 we se the STORY of the Two-witnesses ministry over 1260 days, which actually misses the 7th Trump, if you would READ VERY CARFULLY, because in Rev. 11 the Two-witnesses DIE then we are told the 3rd Woe comes quickly now go read Rev. 8:13, the THREE Woes to come are the last THREE Trumps. Thus, just like the 2nd Woe in Rev. 11 is not the actual REAL TIME Judgment as seen in Rev. 9, the Rev. 11 3rd Woe/7th Trump is also not a REAL TIME Judgment, that is seen in Rev. 16, all of the Vials ae the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump.

Chapter 12 and 13 are really the Midway point, but Rev. 11 starts BEFORE those two chapters because the Beast only rules for 1260 days, so that has to be the middle, BUT.........The Two-witnesses who also have to Witnesses for 1260 days, DIE at the 2nd Woe, so they can't start in the middle of the week, this is SIMPLE MATH !! Why is this so hard to understand? Its SIMPLE MATH !! Thus the Two-witnesses are the 1335 BLESSING. They therefore must start their ministry 75 days BEFORE the 1260.

I don need to read you posts, I know what you think already, and I also know you will never admit you are in error, so its kind of a waste of my time tbh.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Umm no...
You are making up a story so you can show me up with mystery knowledge. "Hey Peter fight". Problem is that it was never written. You should reflect upon what you wish to say. It is up to you. i have a very thick skin, so no worries here. I won't wish you good luck as it is written.
Weird stuff.....no wonder you are confused via the bible. I wipe the dust off my feet, I don't waste time on people who are brought forth to argue inane points.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
This is a passage I have done an Exegesis on, so I will explain the whole chapter to you, FIRST you need to look back at Zechariah 12, it is a END TIME REFERENCE, that Israel will be a cup of trembling, and that they repent in Zechariah 12:10......Then we get chapter 13 which I will explain in full below.....but in Zechariah 14:1, we see the actual Day of the Lord has arrived, so again you not understanding the scriptures throws you off. You had ONE POINT to my above post where I proved every thesis and understanding you had was in error, and even THAT ONE POINT you had is sadly also in error.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations(not just Rome) against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

So, the ABOVE is the Day of the Lord/God's Wrath during the 70th week the BELOW and the rest of the chapter is Jesus showing up to defeat the Anti-Christ and all of his minions at his 2nd Coming

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations(did NOT happen in 70 AD), as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Now REMEMBER, there were no Chapter breaks, so Zechariah 13:8-9 happens, as I stated in my other post, JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord as Zechariah 14:1-2 proves !! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Zechariah 13:1 In that day(see Zech. 12:10/Israel accepts Jesus) there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. 2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out(didn't happen in 70 AD, the Dome of the Rock is still there) of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies(After the Jews finally ACCEPT Jesus, they will not have Rabbis lying unto them anymore) in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day(Zech 12:10 when the Jews REPENT), that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision(Modern day Rabbis/Jewish holy men, finally understand Jesus is REAL and they are ASHAMED of their former understandings), when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman;(These Rabbis/Jewish holy men ADMIT they are not Prophets of God as they had ASSUMED they were) for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (The ABOVE is Prose, it basically God showing Zechariah why Israel BECAME SCATTERED the world over. They refused to accept their Messiah and helped kill their own Savior. He was wounded in the HOUSE OF HIS FREIENDS" is God saying why Israel were scattered the world over.)

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein(1/3 of the Jews never came to Christ Jesus 2000 years ago).

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.(AGAIN, This NEVER HAPPENED 2000 years ago.)
I am glad you did your research however chapter 13 and chapter 14 are two entirely different prophecies about different times and different dealings so far as God is concerned. To mix them up is a serious error.

God cannot both be gathering His people and scattering them, fighting for them and at the same time fighting against them, punishing them and blessing them.

In chapter 13 we see God is punishing them and scattering them. "I will strike the Shepherd and scatter the sheep" Jesus told you this happened with His arrest. The Jews were slaughtered in battle 2/3rds of them and subsequently scattered throughout the nations. Not only did Jesus tell you this was to fulfil Zechariah 13 but we read about it in our history books. It happened.

In chapter 14. we see the Jews are gathered in Jerusalem not scattered. There is certainly a time of upheaval but nothing there to suggest 2/3rds of them will be slaughtered. Moreover we see that God will go forth to battle on their behalf and punish the nations who have come up against Jerusalem.

You may read this in Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel also.

Nor should you be surprised at the huge gap between the two prophecies, this is the famous gap found in all prophecies relating to the endtimes it is the famous parenthesis, the mystery kept hidden from past generations but revealed to Paul i.e the church age, the times of the gentiles.

So chapter 13 closes with the fall of Israel which certainly happened with their rejection of Christ and chapter 14 picks up once again the prophetic narrative concerning His people the Jews which is the RISE of Israel.

In all your learning learn to distinguish between the fall of Israel and prophecies relating to it and the rise of Israel and prophecies relating to that.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Yet your title has "Revelations" (plural) in it! It is interesting to note that the title is "Revelation" instead of "The Revelation" which corresponds to "[The] Revelation of Jesus Christ". But that is because there is no article in the Greek before Ἀποκάλυψις (Apokalupsis) and "the" has been inserted to make this idiomatic.

However, you objected to the fact that God the Father gave this revelation to God the Son, who then gave it to an angel, who then gave it to the apostle John. But that is precisely what the Bible says. So there is no need for humanistic thinking.

We see in the Bible that ""the Head" or "the authority" over Christ is God the Father (even though Jesus is fully God). So it would appear that the Father saw the future and gave the entire revelation to Christ. Since we will never understand the Mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, we should simply take things are given in Scripture.
Yes you noted my title says revelations in the plural, the whole purpose of my subject is to show why it should be revelation singular and not revelations. It is a prophetic vision about the revelation of Jesus Christ, that is His being revealed from heaven or the day of the Lord. "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day"

If you accept that it is "the revelation" as a subject not revelations as a series of prophetic announcements then you must surely see that the revelation was given to John not Jesus.

The revelation to John, the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Aug 2, 2021
David has an overactive imagination. And yes, you are correct. He still does not understand what the Rapture is about. But that is not because the doctrine has not been explained to him.
Here is the doctrine of the Second Coming of Christ which is the Resurrection and after that the Gathering/Rapture.
IMPORTANT - With no man-made false pre-trib words added.

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep/died in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord,
that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord
will by no means precede those who are asleep/died.

the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

And the dead in Christ will rise first.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they departed that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

NOTE: *pre-trib* is the same lie from the Garden "you will not die...suffer or be subject to my(satan) wrath"

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
I am glad you did your research however chapter 13 and chapter 14 are two entirely different prophecies about different times and different dealings so far as God is concerned. To mix them up is a serious error.

God cannot both be gathering His people and scattering them, fighting for them and at the same time fighting against them, punishing them and blessing them.

In chapter 13 we see God is punishing them and scattering them. "I will strike the Shepherd and scatter the sheep" Jesus told you this happened with His arrest. The Jews were slaughtered in battle 2/3rds of them and subsequently scattered throughout the nations. Not only did Jesus tell you this was to fulfil Zechariah 13 but we read about it in our history books. It happened.
No he's not, God has a unique rhythm unto Him, what you see in those TWO VERSES is God giving a FLASHBACK unto why Israel were scattered for 2000 years via this Prophecy which is an END TIME PROPHESY. God ties it all together the exact same way in many places, His RYTHM !!

In Rev. 12 it is about Israel (the Woman) fleeing Judea BUT....we get the exact same FLASHBACK with Jesus being born and the Woman birthing him 2000 years earlier, AND with King Herod tryin g to kill Jesus 2000 years earlier, but the Prophecy is about the END TIMES see my point? Want another one?

The Pre Trib Rapture can be seen in Rev. 14:14 but it also is a FLASHBACK (7 years earlier), this is the Harvest Chapter, it gives us the 144,000 (ALL Israel or 3-5 million Jews) and thus they re the Wheat who grows to the very end with the tares. We see in verses 17-20 the Grape Harvest of the Wicked who are placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath, BUT in verse 14 we see a FLASHBACK of the Pre Trib Rapture where Jesus himself sticks in the Sickle and Harvests the Church from a cloud, this being the Harvest Chapter, couldn't tell about all three happening at the exact sane time because they didn't thus Jesus gives us a Parenthetical FLASHBACK.

Lets look at Zechariah 12, so it is END TIME, as is Zechariah 14, but 13 is not? Zechariah 13 points back unto THAT DAY, THAT DAY, THAT DAY, and THAT DAY is the very day Israel finally REPENTS. My calling is Prophecy.

Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about,(END TIMES or 1948-on) when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem(Same as Zechariah 14 says will eventually happen).

3 And in that day(present day times, after Israel is brought back unto Israel/Jerusalem) will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, (((Israel is finally back in her homeland, God has brought those Dead Men's Bones back to life, she wins every battle from 1948 until now))) and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7 The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.(Israel wins NOW because the Angel of God favors Israel)

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him(Jesus), as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

(((None of the above has come to pass yet, but IN THAT DAY when Israel REPENTS, God will only then pour out His Holy Spirit unto them, so we have two reference points THAT DAY when God brings Israel out of all the lands they were scattered unto and THAT DAY when Israel finally repents and God pours out His Holy Spirit onto them finally.)))

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. (MOURNING ENSUES after Israel REPENTS then the very next verse we get THIS)

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened(when they REPENT, this is not Jesus death sir, no FOUNTAIN was opened unto Israel, they were BLINDED as Paul told us in Rom. 11) to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all one passage brother, its a CONTINUAL END TIME PROPHECY.

In chapter 13 you confuse the FLASHBACK in two verses, where God is simply prophesying why they will be scattered, REMEBER, when Zechariah wrote this neither had happened yet !! But in his end time Prophecy, he shows why they will be scattered, because they rejected Jesus the Messiah/God. You confuse the scriptures badly, an conflate them, not understanding how prophecy works. Zechariah 12, 13 and 14 are all ONE CONTINUOS PROPHECY about the end times.

No use replying to the rest of your post because as I look back up I covered it all anyway.

God Bless

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The revelation to John, the revelation of Jesus Christ.
But that is NOT what the Word says. The Revelation came to John eventually but here is what is clearly stated: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him...

It would appear that you wish to be wiser than God in this matter.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
But that is NOT what the Word says. The Revelation came to John eventually but here is what is clearly stated: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him...

ok :rolleyes: it's a good job you are around

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
No he's not, God has a unique rhythm unto Him, what you see in those TWO VERSES is God giving a FLASHBACK unto why Israel were scattered for 2000 years via this Prophecy which is an END TIME PROPHESY. God ties it all together the exact same way in many places, His RYTHM !!

In Rev. 12 it is about Israel (the Woman) fleeing Judea BUT....we get the exact same FLASHBACK with Jesus being born and the Woman birthing him 2000 years earlier, AND with King Herod tryin g to kill Jesus 2000 years earlier, but the Prophecy is about the END TIMES see my point? Want another one?

The Pre Trib Rapture can be seen in Rev. 14:14 but it also is a FLASHBACK (7 years earlier), this is the Harvest Chapter, it gives us the 144,000 (ALL Israel or 3-5 million Jews) and thus they re the Wheat who grows to the very end with the tares. We see in verses 17-20 the Grape Harvest of the Wicked who are placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath, BUT in verse 14 we see a FLASHBACK of the Pre Trib Rapture where Jesus himself sticks in the Sickle and Harvests the Church from a cloud, this being the Harvest Chapter, couldn't tell about all three happening at the exact sane time because they didn't thus Jesus gives us a Parenthetical FLASHBACK.

Lets look at Zechariah 12, so it is END TIME, as is Zechariah 14, but 13 is not? Zechariah 13 points back unto THAT DAY, THAT DAY, THAT DAY, and THAT DAY is the very day Israel finally REPENTS. My calling is Prophecy.

Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about,(END TIMES or 1948-on) when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem(Same as Zechariah 14 says will eventually happen).

3 And in that day(present day times, after Israel is brought back unto Israel/Jerusalem) will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, (((Israel is finally back in her homeland, God has brought those Dead Men's Bones back to life, she wins every battle from 1948 until now))) and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7 The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.(Israel wins NOW because the Angel of God favors Israel)

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him(Jesus), as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

(((None of the above has come to pass yet, but IN THAT DAY when Israel REPENTS, God will only then pour out His Holy Spirit unto them, so we have two reference points THAT DAY when God brings Israel out of all the lands they were scattered unto and THAT DAY when Israel finally repents and God pours out His Holy Spirit onto them finally.)))

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. (MOURNING ENSUES after Israel REPENTS then the very next verse we get THIS)

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened(when they REPENT, this is not Jesus death sir, no FOUNTAIN was opened unto Israel, they were BLINDED as Paul told us in Rom. 11) to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all one passage brother, its a CONTINUAL END TIME PROPHECY.

In chapter 13 you confuse the FLASHBACK in two verses, where God is simply prophesying why they will be scattered, REMEBER, when Zechariah wrote this neither had happened yet !! But in his end time Prophecy, he shows why they will be scattered, because they rejected Jesus the Messiah/God. You confuse the scriptures badly, an conflate them, not understanding how prophecy works. Zechariah 12, 13 and 14 are all ONE CONTINUOS PROPHECY about the end times.

No use replying to the rest of your post because as I look back up I covered it all anyway.

God Bless
none of which is more than your figgerings out. wrongly imo

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

The revelation of St John the divine ... who?
The revelation of Jesus Christ which is the revelation God gave unto him [ John] ... got it now?

Nobody is altering anything. YOU added the capital to Him