A good conspiracy if I ever did see one.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmydiggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

Guest
Watched this yesterday, I thought D'Souzas use of evidence and explanation of it was superb compared to the "Obama is a Muslim" junk.

2016-obama-660.jpg
 
Americans "Ready To Kill" Over Obamacare (Must See Video)

By Money Morning Staff Reports

Obamacare doesn't officially kick off until January 1st, yet millions of Americans are already at each other's throats over it.

Research from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that the country is now more divided than any other time in history since the Civil War era.

Money Morning
 
Watched this yesterday, I thought D'Souzas use of evidence and explanation of it was superb compared to the "Obama is a Muslim" junk.

2016-obama-660.jpg

Is this supposed to link to something?

I'm no Obama fan but I just can't fathom the rediculous amount of falsely manufactured hatred towards him.

Same with Obomneycare. Those who hate it without having read it should go stand in the corner with Nancy Pelosi.