A Little Dense

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

pssssst...Gabe...lovin the avatar :D

carry on

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Zero... :(

If it helps... I like having you on the site. I see you mention Jesus a lot, and it blesses me every time. Pleeeease smile? :):):):):D:D:D

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Thanks. I usually would smile here, but I no longer feel welcome on this site (see my signature).
Want me and Snackers to go crash a thread somewhere? :(. I try not to let him post too often, but for a friend........

And, like Popclick said, it's plain from your posts that you know Jesus. You're my Bro., and you make me laugh! Don't go! Pleeeeeeaseeeeee??????? (puppydog face)

L

Liz01

I usually dont put attention to see if someone is interested in that way, and when im at work i usually move a lot, so many times the guys look as if they are chasing me :eek: , and i have seen myself going up and down the stairs in the building without noticing that a guy is interested in me lol

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
I'm just me, regardless of who I'm around.

What you see is what you get. If someone likes me then great, they're not gonna be in for any surprises.

I just wish everyone else would be the same.. so when you develop feelings for someone, you're not actually falling for an entirely different person.
I don't know! I react differently to different ladies. Some of you I'd be open & talkative others I'd be less talkative & more listener. I'm usually clumsy either way so I'm dense.

Mar 17, 2012
I tend to kid around with my male friends the same way I kid around with my female friends. I need to be more careful about that.:cool:

On the flipside of the coin, there are times when I'm not sure whether a guy is interested or not. He might be playful or attentive and I THINK he might be, but then I will see him being that way with other people too, so I just think, Oh...okay..he was just kidding around. :)

About a month ago a guy told me that a guy would have to scream at me to get my attention. I have to admit that I can be a little dense like that, especially when my mind is on work and a bazillion other things.:rolleyes:

Anyone else?
Im resemdly was told that my friendlyness is misstaken for flirtting. I'm as friendlt to males as I am with females I have to deal with. Not knowing that men took my open outgoing freinadly attituted was mistaken as a flirtting gesture by men, now it makes sence why Im not welcomed to a lot of activities. If your interested in a man I think its better to tell them directly and not use little hinkshe wont pick up.