A little g

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sinnner

I have been reading a lot of threads on here and I see a lot of people post in here and refer to God with a little g. I know this kinda sounds petty but why not go ahead and hit the shift button just for a sec. I also am not saying that anyone will be condemed for it. It can get confusing when you use a little g.

Jan 9, 2009
It may not be any big deal, Sinner, but you are correct about one thing. We should use a big G when talking about God, out of reverence/respect if nothing else. I try to, but don't always. But what can I say. I am only human after all.

B

bigman

i thank god for everything

S

Sinnner

i thank god for everything
lol I'm not offended easily, but wich god are you thanking, the sun god, zeus? When you use a big G, I (and others) know you mean God, the Alpha and Omega. So please clarify.

G

goth4god

lol. I'm kinda sad cuz when i made my nick for this site I forgot to hit the **** key and so now the God in my nick is stuck with a little g. o.0 lol
and for me sometimes i get really caught up in typing about something and i forget to make God capital.

S

Sinnner

Maybe a mod can change it?