A Love Message To The Transgender And The Homosexual.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
If you are a Transgender or a Homosexual, I have a love Message for you. I love you all and that’s why I am here to tell you this love message. Do not listen to those who hate you and are using you for their own benefit. All those who are telling you that it is okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual (Gay or Lesbian) are lying you. They hate you, and that’s why they are lying to you. None of them can die for you or take your place of pain but JESUS CHRIST did this for you. He died for you. It is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual because this will lead you to hell, a place of Eternal pain and suffering. Even now, you are suffering with such identity.

Please don't listen to those who are lying to you and using you for their own benefit. I am telling you the truth because I love you. It is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual because GOD wants you to reproduce. If everybody was a Transgender or Homosexual, you will have no one to talk to or work with because there will be no reproduction. And GOD says it is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. Look within you and you will see it yourself that it is wrong to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. If your parents were Homosexual or a Transgender, you will not be in existent today. Don't deceive yourself any more or allow anyone to deceive you. You can free yourself from this deception and bondage right now by saying this to the LORD JESUS because HE is here to help you come out from this lie that it is okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. Just say, "LORD JESUS, I do not want to live this life of Transgender or Homosexuality anymore. LORD, help me".

If you have done that with sincerity from your heart, then the LORD will help you come out from this deception.
JESUS loves you. I love you.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
If you are a Transgender or a Homosexual, I have a love Message for you. I love you all and that’s why I am here to tell you this love message. Do not listen to those who hate you and are using you for their own benefit. All those who are telling you that it is okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual (Gay or Lesbian) are lying you. They hate you, and that’s why they are lying to you. None of them can die for you or take your place of pain but JESUS CHRIST did this for you. He died for you. It is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual because this will lead you to hell, a place of Eternal pain and suffering. Even now, you are suffering with such identity.

Please don't listen to those who are lying to you and using you for their own benefit. I am telling you the truth because I love you. It is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual because GOD wants you to reproduce. If everybody was a Transgender or Homosexual, you will have no one to talk to or work with because there will be no reproduction. And GOD says it is not okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. Look within you and you will see it yourself that it is wrong to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. If your parents were Homosexual or a Transgender, you will not be in existent today. Don't deceive yourself any more or allow anyone to deceive you. You can free yourself from this deception and bondage right now by saying this to the LORD JESUS because HE is here to help you come out from this lie that it is okay to be a Transgender or a Homosexual. Just say, "LORD JESUS, I do not want to live this life of Transgender or Homosexuality anymore. LORD, help me".

If you have done that with sincerity from your heart, then the LORD will help you come out from this deception.
JESUS loves you. I love you.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

This is so very heart felt, this is how you lead someone to the Lord. I saw a clip on a news show about a mother of a transgender person. She said that they were in so much emotional pain. Behind her back her child was convinced they were trans and the next thing they were getting surgery. This mother said the emotional pain got worse and her child took their own life. You could tell she was heartbroken and said her child was lied to. You are correct, those people telling them they are not what God made them to be have an agenda. They do not care about them or love them, they are using them. We need to be there and let them know they can be delivered from their bondage and live a new life in Christ. Very well said!!

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
This is so very heart felt, this is how you lead someone to the Lord. I saw a clip on a news show about a mother of a transgender person. She said that they were in so much emotional pain. Behind her back her child was convinced they were trans and the next thing they were getting surgery. This mother said the emotional pain got worse and her child took their own life. You could tell she was heartbroken and said her child was lied to. You are correct, those people telling them they are not what God made them to be have an agenda. They do not care about them or love them, they are using them. We need to be there and let them know they can be delivered from their bondage and live a new life in Christ. Very well said!!
GOD bless you my beloved sister.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin...( Proverbs 26:28).

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Someone's reformation from their pet sin to obedience to law of God about that particular sin NEVER got one soul to heaven. The belief that a queer deciding to give up his sodomy is saved is but a false gospel my friend. Giving up sins are good works and nobody who trusts in their good works is saved.

"For by grace are you saved through FAITH, and that, not of yourselves....not of works lest any man should boast."

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Someone's reformation from their pet sin to obedience to law of God about that particular sin NEVER got one soul to heaven. The belief that a queer deciding to give up his sodomy is saved is but a false gospel my friend. Giving up sins are good works and nobody who trusts in their good works is saved.

"For by grace are you saved through FAITH, and that, not of yourselves....not of works lest any man should boast."

First of all, you don't post a false preacher when trying to make a point. That man is 110% false preacher and I don't even know why his junk is allowed on a Christian site. He would be "pastor" five minutes in any church I attended. Don't try to say I'm wrong, I have a trove of videos of his false and downright odd teachings. A woman shouldn't work outside the home, she should have a female doctor so a male doctor doesn't see her naked. He's a nutcase and that's putting it politely. There is nothing wrong with what the OP said, the person is in bondage to sin, they need to be saved and give it to Jesus. Period. They were correct in what they were saying. Please stop sharing that Anti-Semitic nutcase and his videos. If I walked in and he was speaking we'd have a come to Jesus moment homeboy would never forget. He's a fake, he's false, he's arrogant and childish, he lords it over his people that he is "top dog" in his mind. smh

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
First of all, you don't post a false preacher when trying to make a point. That man is 110% false preacher and I don't even know why his junk is allowed on a Christian site. He would be "pastor" five minutes in any church I attended. Don't try to say I'm wrong, I have a trove of videos of his false and downright odd teachings. A woman shouldn't work outside the home, she should have a female doctor so a male doctor doesn't see her naked. He's a nutcase and that's putting it politely. There is nothing wrong with what the OP said, the person is in bondage to sin, they need to be saved and give it to Jesus. Period. They were correct in what they were saying. Please stop sharing that Anti-Semitic nutcase and his videos. If I walked in and he was speaking we'd have a come to Jesus moment homeboy would never forget. He's a fake, he's false, he's arrogant and childish, he lords it over his people that he is "top dog" in his mind. smh

I was not addressing you.
I was addressing friend.
If you want to attend the First United Lesbyterian Church of main street, why should I care?
If you don't want the gospel that we preach, then that is on you. We are preaching the true gospel. Your false gospel is sending others to hell.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I was not addressing you.
I was addressing friend.
Show me in the rules of CC that only friends may discuss an issue. That's not how a discussion forum works.

If you want to attend the First United Lesbyterian Church of main street, why should I care?
Please point to where I said there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and the Bible says it's right. Otherwise don't put words in my mouth that I did not say.

If you don't want the gospel that we preach, then that is on you.
If by "we" you mean you and Anderson, you're preaching a false gospel and THAT is on YOU if you follow this false preacher and defend him.

We are preaching the true gospel.
Again, if by "we" you mean you and Anderson, you're dead wrong. He's easily proven a false preacher. He wouldn't know the true gospel if he fell over it. Do yourself and read the Word and preach that, not what Anderson preaches.

Your false gospel is sending others to hell.
You just said I agreed with homosexuality, which is a flat out lie. So you don't know anything about what I am telling others obviously so you can't call it false. Anderson is fake and a false preacher. Do you think a woman that works outside the home is a lesbian?? Do you think that a woman who sees a male doctor is a lesbian??

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Show me in the rules of CC that only friends may discuss an issue. That's not how a discussion forum works.

Please point to where I said there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and the Bible says it's right. Otherwise don't put words in my mouth that I did not say.

If by "we" you mean you and Anderson, you're preaching a false gospel and THAT is on YOU if you follow this false preacher and defend him.

Again, if by "we" you mean you and Anderson, you're dead wrong. He's easily proven a false preacher. He wouldn't know the true gospel if he fell over it. Do yourself and read the Word and preach that, not what Anderson preaches.

You just said I agreed with homosexuality, which is a flat out lie. So you don't know anything about what I am telling others obviously so you can't call it false. Anderson is fake and a false preacher. Do you think a woman that works outside the home is a lesbian?? Do you think that a woman who sees a male doctor is a lesbian??

Your obsession with thinking that anyone is obligated to agree with your view on my gospel preaching brother makes you look extremely allied with the worldly media and liberal pastors. Normally people don't melt down and go on a tirade about gospel preachers known for preaching against the Sodomites unless they identify with those reprobates. I really don't care what he thinks about who his wife's gynecologist is any more than your view on it. You may feel entitled to changing my mind about him and everyone else, but I don't care. No woman or soy boy is going to make me stop presenting the gospel. I'm going to obey Jesus who did not give five minutes to stop for ANY woman, including those of His own family.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Your obsession with thinking that anyone is obligated to agree with your view on my gospel preaching brother makes you look extremely allied with the worldly media and liberal pastors.

I don't know how long you've been a born again Christian, so I don't want to be overly harsh. But if you have watched more than several of this man's videos and don't have the discernment to know that he is a false preacher worries me. I have listened to this man's preaching and he is Anti-Semitic and teaches false doctrine. That is simply a fact. I hope you will go and listen and pray when watching these videos

Normally people don't melt down and go on a tirade about gospel preachers known for preaching against the Sodomites unless they identify with those reprobates.
No, that is your opinion, not a matter of fact. A false preacher is a false preacher and the Word says to have nothing to do with them. If you insist I can show you exactly what he is teaching that is false.

I really don't care what he thinks about who his wife's gynecologist is
Nor do I, but when he preaches it as "Biblical truth" then I care and you ought to if you care about the Gospel and false doctrine.

You may feel entitled to changing my mind about him
You can believe in false doctrine night and day. But if you come here and post it, I am going to rebuke it, just as the Word says.

No woman or soy boy is going to make me stop presenting the gospel.
You are in error and preaching a false doctrine. You are not presenting the Gospel if you stand with this man. Period. Whatever your issue is with women, go take that mess somewhere else. I am telling you this man is a false preacher. Go on and preach your false gospel but I am letting others know this man is a FALSE preacher. If a mere woman can discern that, you should.

I'm going to obey Jesus who did not give five minutes to stop for ANY woman, including those of His own family.
That is a flat out lie. But I do see where the issue is. I don't know what woman in your life emasculated you to the point that you have such disdain and hatred for your sisters in Christ, but I sincerely and kindly suggest you seek counseling for it. God sees hatred the same as murder, you need to seek help, forgive whatever woman emasculated you so terribly and move on. Then perhaps you'll stop seeing every woman as a threat. Otherwise I think you need to use the ignore button, I seem to be upsetting and stressing you terribly.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Matthew 12

"46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"

Mark 3

"31There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him. 32And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. 33And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? 34And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"

Luke 11

"27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. 29And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. 30For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Matthew 12

"46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"

:unsure:

Luke 11

"27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. 29And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. 30For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."[/QUOTE]

:unsure: