A message to the wise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
A message through time
riddled by rhyme
A thought of salvation
created for every nation
A message so clear
that no one would fear
Yet no one would see
if not like a child free

Those who act smart
will be outsmarted
Those using their strength
Will be tested to the utmost length
Those who rely on their rank
Will sit idly on the bank
Those who use their fame
Will be proven to be too lame

Those who wish to buy the gift
Will simply enlarge the rift
Those who make their words complicated
will not understand how their words are rated
Those who wish to force the gift of peace
will be like chasing after a golden fleace
Those who put a price on grace
in God's eyes would loose face

K

kittycat7

Thank you for sharing :) So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish.

P

Powemm

Depend on me, rely on me , know me.. The great I AM!
awesome!