a mockery?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FIRE_of_ELIJAH

Feb 5, 2013
No one is pushing the issue here. To let the people know that i dont force someone's throat to swallow my beliefs. Im aware the fact that we are both strangers here in cc and thus we dont have the right at all in shoving our agendas down on someone. Im a type of person who stands up for the truth despite of the cause. I am that type who reminds someone the morals...Love...crucifixion...death....resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am the type who reminds you what's right or wrong using the Bible principles. If someone doesn't like it then I'll just gently leave. We are all responsible and held accountable for our actions and decisions in life. At the end we will be judged by our creator according to our deeds. While you are still alive...choose the right decision !!!!

To the young lady here whom seemingly very smart and educated...Plz don't ever think that im forcing u my beliefs...If that makes you little offended or maybe gave you stressed ...then im sorry....

To the wise little young man who is the owner of the thread....stand up for the truth....stick to one principle alone and nothing else......

My one last quote...

Too much self-reliance or dependent on self alone WILL KILL YOU !!

Proverbs 3: 5-7
" Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him;and He shall direct your paths.
BE NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES;FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL. "

Ok I rest my case...

God bless everyone

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
okay lang Gideon I'll be in Cebu next month timing kaayo hehe libre mo kami ni dliz bahaha oi sabi baya yung first sweldo dapat ipanglibre mo ra jud na para tuloy2x na ang pera magdating sa imoha hehehe lol buhayin ang pamahiin lang hahaha
sure 'te jangel as long naa pa ko cebu ana na time . . .(kahibaw ko unsa ako i-libre ni dliz, bwahahahaha),

To the wise little young man who is the owner of the thread....stand up for the truth....stick to one principle alone and nothing else......

My one last quote...

Too much self-reliance or dependent on self alone WILL KILL YOU !!

Proverbs 3: 5-7
" Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him;and He shall direct your paths.
BE NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES;FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL. "

Ok I rest my case...

God bless everyone
noted :)

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Ahahaha. Ganahan kaayo ko basta libre. Lol. Hello sa inyoha! Kamusta namo?:)

L

Lydz

I didn't hear the song but I read the lyrics being posted..Isn't it we're like that sometime ?we questioned God when we're in trouble but when we got the things this world offers we tend to turn our back in Him but eventually after realization we always go back to Him.I think the writer of the song was trying to express his feelings and I don't really find any wrong with it though i disagree with some of his words but we can't really judge him if he is true with his words or not..

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
I didn't hear the song but I read the lyrics being posted..Isn't it we're like that sometime ?we questioned God when we're in trouble but when we got the things this world offers we tend to turn our back in Him but eventually after realization we always go back to Him.I think the writer of the song was trying to express his feelings and I don't really find any wrong with it though i disagree with some of his words but we can't really judge him if he is true with his words or not..
i already have laid my points and this will be the last post i'll make regarding this:

sincerity, we are humans and we all fail, we are vulnerable; i , you , we may be have gone through some of those things the singer sung but the thing here is the sincerity which i don't feel in that song and made me think he's mocking God... it should have been better for that man to locked himself in a room and close all the windows and doors and yell to God those things than to let the whole world know; and make those innocents kids sing/utter those words which they don't even know what it means/implies.

in the end it is still your own discretion and i have made mine. :)

Hahahaha..uhmmm. ambot. Mixed feelings. Lol.
cge mag mixed feelings nalang pud ko...LOL jk, :) kong ginahan ka naa ka istorya about ana just let me know kay ako ingnon si ate Jangel ug si ate Beloved.. :rolleyes:

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
i already have laid my points and this will be the last post i'll make regarding this:

sincerity, we are humans and we all fail, we are vulnerable; i , you , we may be have gone through some of those things the singer sung but the thing here is the sincerity which i don't feel in that song and made me think he's mocking God... it should have been better for that man to locked himself in a room and close all the windows and doors and yell to God those things than to let the whole world know; and make those innocents kids sing/utter those words which they don't even know what it means/implies.

in the end it is still your own discretion and i have made mine. :)

cge mag mixed feelings nalang pud ko...LOL jk, :) kong ginahan ka naa ka istorya about ana just let me know kay ako ingnon si ate Jangel ug si ate Beloved.. :rolleyes:

hahaha... lage, kamusta naman trabaho? nakaadjust naka? hahaha.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
*humans

nka adjust naman kalooy sa Ginoo...samtang nagka dugay nag ka daghan ang work load...hehehehe