A moment of clarity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Israel

I would like to clarify more thoroughly who I am, as I have been called everything from a JW to a Universalist. You all know that I believe that All of physical mankind are saved by Christ. I will stand by this as I KNOW in my heart is true. And I KNOW my Father will not let me down. It is the only ROCK I see upon which to stand.

No religion can claim me as I am a free man, called to be a slave of Christ. I count ALL for a loss to gain Him, even my gains through obedience to the law. I count it as dung, seeing the greater victory at hand. I am not a Universalist but if they believe in this, then they do well. Until I was called that on this site, I've never heard of it. What I believe did not come from the study of someone else. I didn't get it from the book of some author as well. I did not receive this by man, but by revelation. My mind is now open to the scriptures and what God shows me. I don't memorize verses and what I post are not pre written scriptures on particular subjects of what interests me, but I am moved by what is in me as He brings into remembrance what I should say. If I were a rapper, what I post is my freestyle to the world.

1 Corinthians 12:12-27

12For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14For the body is not one member, but many.

15If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

We ALL into one Spirit. It that cup that we must drink of as it is appointed for man to die but once.

The body however is made of MANY parts. There are parts of your body you honor and show openly and other more private parts you won't show openly

Me, being a free man and given understanding of this analogy. If I want to know more about the law, I will go to the part of the body that God has given that gift to. If I want to learn more about prophecy, I will seek those in the body who are given that gift. For the foot cannot be the hand no more than the hand be the foot.

I invite you all to test the spirit that resides in my temple. There is no darkness at all in my belief as I have been transformed by the renewing of my mind.

My God bless all of Israel, those that are lost through faith, and those that are not by it.

D

Deadflesh

13For by one Spirit are we all(those he is writing to) baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all(those he is writing to) made to drink into one Spirit.

You can not Drink from the Spirit(fountain of life) unless you COME to it. if you refuse to coem to it you can not have life. JESUS is life. unless you go to JESUS you can not have life.

I do not doubt you love the LORD. I do not doubt you want to please the LORD. I do not doubt, that you find is a terrible thing to imamgine anyone eternally suffering.

But i try one last time, then i will end it, because im not here to chalenge or debate anyone, and I know if you love the LORD then you WILL be brought into ALL truth, as you seek him daily. We ALL need to seek him daily, and ask for widom and knowledge form him, adn of him and constantly ask to be humbled. thats one of my daily prayers, as well as to see through the eyes of JESUS and know him as well adn as intimately as he will allow, anyway...all that asside. my last question:

What is the point of preaching the gospel?

I

Israel

13For by one Spirit are we all(those he is writing to) baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all(those he is writing to) made to drink into one Spirit.

You can not Drink from the Spirit(fountain of life) unless you COME to it. if you refuse to coem to it you can not have life. JESUS is life. unless you go to JESUS you can not have life.

I do not doubt you love the LORD. I do not doubt you want to please the LORD. I do not doubt, that you find is a terrible thing to imamgine anyone eternally suffering.

But i try one last time, then i will end it, because im not here to chalenge or debate anyone, and I know if you love the LORD then you WILL be brought into ALL truth, as you seek him daily. We ALL need to seek him daily, and ask for widom and knowledge form him, adn of him and constantly ask to be humbled. thats one of my daily prayers, as well as to see through the eyes of JESUS and know him as well adn as intimately as he will allow, anyway...all that asside. my last question:

What is the point of preaching the gospel?
The question should not be what is the point of preaching the gospel, but is it really preached at all? Truth is truly cast to the ground and the daily sacrifices are taken away.

A question for you. How do you show your belief in Jesus?

D

Deadflesh

Haha. :) you didnt answer my question. It was the last one i will ask. I stick to that. I hope you answer it. Jesus bless you.