a moms prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gracenjoy

Mar 30, 2019
hello everyone, Im thankful for this site. i have been bombarded most of my life with test and trials some so bizarre I couldn't even make this stuff up. God has done so much for me, so much when i was so stupid over the course of my life. honestly just when I felt i could not bear any more testing and heartache, it came. this morning I found out My first husband who i loved dearly and had three sons with just past away. he had no contact with me or our boys for 15 years, we tried to find him and no doors opened. we met when we were 15 and 17..we never had a chance. now my grown sons will never have a chance to know him either, he was only 54. he drank, and our middle son carries that burdon of alcoholism too.
I am asking for help from God for my sons

that they would get through this time and their hearts would not be hardened. that they would not sink into dispair.
i am being still, so grieved, my faith tells me God will work this all together somehow for good for me and my boys, i just hope we can withstand this. I feel really numb. I do think my first love is with Jesus.

I just want to encourage young married couples with little ones, do all you can to stay together. Trust God, put your husband/wife first, do everything you can if you have kids to love each other, find the love in each other through Jesus. I feel like i missed it so long ago and today some 30 years later I am overcome with so much grief to see all this pain and suffering.
i need guidance im thinking of driving to AZ its about 800 miles to be at the memorial his friends have arranged. I am a little fearful to travel so i need courage and wisdom. Protection too.
I just ask for Gods mercy to be poured out on my sons. I really appreciate your prayers. many many thanks.

gracenjoy

Mar 30, 2019
just take the post down ok, thanks

gracenjoy

Mar 30, 2019
John 10:27-28 King James Version (KJV)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Beautiful advice for the young married couples ❤ put God in the center of your marriage and always love and forgive each other and never give up on each other 😊thanks for this 😊God bless you ❤

Father Thank you for your grace We praise you Lord! Lord I come before you today for my sister gracenjoy and her children they are hurting for many reasons please help them though this...please help her children to trust you and settle their hearts and their thoughts erase every pain guilt and bitterness Lord comfort them help them to not look back but continue to hope and look forward. Thank you Lord. Lord I pray also for my sister for her travel to Arizona I ask for protection and guidance Lord until she gets to her final destination and back home safely In Jesus name , I Pray Amen ❤

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I prayed for you and your sons, and I will continue to do so.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless gracenjoy, and this prayer. Let you please take care of her sons, let them not have drinking habbits but bless them to have a deeper relationship with you. Lord their dad is no more, please be with them as a lovkng father, and give them understanding and gujdance. Lord also help gracenjoy, to reach the memorial. please bless this prayer, in Jesus precious name, Amen!