A NEW CITIZEN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blackson

Hello church.

I am a new member in this family and from Malawi.
My name is Blackson Makhumba Banda and i am a pastor for 8 years now.
I AM A BORN AGAIN- Redeemed, justified , washed and bought of the blood of the Lord.

I am married to Charity and we are blessed with two lovely kids- Agape (a girl aged 9) and Melchizedeck (a boy aged 4).

I'm happy to have you people as friends to share experience with.

I will tell you more about me. my country, my whatsoever at your request.

Thank you children of God.

T

thurie

hello, im glad you are here with us brother, welcome!!

S

servant37

Welcome and Shalom brother. Blessed to have you here. Where is Malawi on the planet. my geography is a little sketchy!

B

Blackson

Malalwi's location

Hello Servant37,

Malawi is in Africa. It is located between southern and central Africa boadering Tanzania in the east, Mocambique at the south and Zambia at the north. It is a member of Southern African Development Community. The president of Malawi, Bingu-Wa-Mtharika is the out-going chairman of African Union.

Malawi is a good tourism attraction center. Visit Malawi, aka. THE WARM HEART OF AFRICA, by Gods's grace and experience the warm heart of Africa.

Thank you
Stay blessed.

C

celeb

Hi, Brother am glad to hear from you. Am Carol and live in a country below you called Kenya. I pray that God might add you His favor as you continue doing His Work. May you be blessed

B

Blackson

Thanks bro. Showers of blessings.

C

Crazy4GODword

Shalom and welcome

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Blackson, Hello welcome to christian chat.

K

karlita

hello hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to CC my brother.

W

waterboy6515

Welcome sir, its always nice to have new members.

M

Mechanic_2

Welcome Blackson,
My name is Richard and I am also new here.
Thanks,
rich!

E

eLLalala

i read about Malawi from my friend's blog... hopefully someday i can go there too Blackson.
blessings for u and family :)

A

ami

Hi Blackson,

I am also new here but I would like to say welcome to CC. It is good to have you here with us brother.

Regards,

Ami