A New Covenant

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Video, narrated version found here.

A Changed life
A new covenant
a promised Hope
prophetic promises
they seem so far away,
Lost in mysteries
Lost in the past
Lost in other cultures
Lost in curses from generations
Lost in business
Lost in guilt and regret
Lost in identity confusion
Lost to the grip of death
What can I do? Nothing!

But then Jesus called
The glorious Word spoke
Called Us - called me by name...
to know Him
invited into his goodness
through believing and receiving

and now we are
Simply, wonderfully
Hidden in Christ, the Messiah
one with Christ
from the beginning,
in his searing death
In his pure righteousness
in his powerful resurrection
in his abundant grace
in his regal freedom
In his deep, deep love
in his divine power
in his eternal life.

And now we reign
as kings, queens in life
here and now
chosen sons and daughters
with the sunshine of heaven
Embedded, flowing from our hearts
Believed in by God
I am who he says I am
We are who
He says we are.

Starting Thoughts: History revolves around a split in time between the old and the new covenant where Jesus died and rose and with the plan from eternity restored us all to God, not through what we do but through what God says we are in the love, forgiveness, grace and resurrection of Christ.

Poem Topic Tags: #covenants, #cross, #daughters, #eternity, #hidden, #hope, #identity, #jesus, #lost, #love, #promises, #resurrection, #sons, #word, #works

Posting Tags: #artist, #christian, #creativewriting, #god, #instawrite, #poems, #poetry, #poetsofinstagram, #poetryisnotdead, #poetrycommunity, #poetryinmotion, #spilledink, #spokenword, #typewriter, #videos, #wordsmith, #writing, #writinglife, #writerscommunity, #writerscorner, #writersofinstagram,