A new job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

I really, really need a new job soon. The one I currently have is about to drive me to the breaking point

If I disagree with how anything is done, I am labelled a trouble maker. The ones who have been here for some time, also disagree with how things are done, but they have long since given up complaining. So I guess I am the new scapegoat.
Apparently I am currently a person giving negative feedback (because I am negative to giving negative feedback....).

Then we have the customers who expect us to teleport their goods, or an engineer and fix their problem NOW, some of which get mad if one as much as asks them to tell us what the machine says is wrong :eek:

Also, if I send engineers out to fix a problem, the company thinks I am not doing my job (I should solve problems with the customer over the phone) if I try to get the customer to do it, they think I am not doing my job because they expect me to immediately send out someone to fix any problem they might have (even if it is NOT caused by the machine :p )

I need a job where I feel appreciated.... here I feel that no matter what I do, it is not good enough for one or more parts.

J

jb800m

Father pls bless this sister with a new employment opportunity, until then pls lord give more understand to those that manage this business and even some of your wonderful foresight and wisdom