A place for rapture questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Never used quote marks, it was a statement. You on the other hand referred to your post as to what was ACTUALLY said.
Just so ya know.
Are you saying if i say God sent down His only begotten son, that is NOT quoting Scriptures because i did not put quotes around what i said? Is that what you are saying?

definition of quote: repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech)

So if a merely repeat a verse in Scriptures that is to quote it, yes? Or are you a grammer teacher and have to see the quotes in a sentence to realize it is a quote from Scriptures? Surely not. i was merely saying it is better to give the verse if you are going to be quoting something from Scriptures, which is True for you and for me as well. However i do not do that either.

i would also say Is it not written that Jesus was begotten of the Father, and do not give the verse. i am only saying it would be better if WE did, yes?

^i^

††† In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ †††

DiscipleDave

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How is it not your opinion that the Rapture and the Second Coming are different events. Scriptures does not teach they are separate events.
Of course Scripture teaches that. To keep them simple and distinct, here is how they are presented:

RAPTURE = SALVATION = THE COMPLETION OF SALVATION = GLORIFICATION = JOY

SECOND COMING = DAMNATION = JUDGMENT ON CHRIST'S ENEMIES = UNIVERSAL MOURNING

Behold, he cometh with clouds; [the saints and angels] and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Rev 1:7) UNIVERSAL MOURNING BY THE UNSAVED AND UNRIGHTEOUS

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him (Jude 1:14,15)

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Of course Scripture teaches that. To keep them simple and distinct, here is how they are presented:

RAPTURE = SALVATION = THE COMPLETION OF SALVATION = GLORIFICATION = JOY

SECOND COMING = DAMNATION = JUDGMENT ON CHRIST'S ENEMIES = UNIVERSAL MOURNING

Know you not that when Jesus Raptures the Church, that all those that are not taken are CONDEMNED? Are you not acting as if they are separate events. When on the very same Day the Church is Raptured the rest are condemned, save the 144,000 chosen of God. This the Day of the Lord. Great and Terrible. Great for the Saints, Terrible for those who are not taken. Day of rejoicing for the Saints, but a Day of mourning for those left behind. All the same Day, Same event.

Now let us see the Scriptures you use to interpret they are SEPARATE events.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; [the saints and angels] and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Rev 1:7) UNIVERSAL MOURNING BY THE UNSAVED AND UNRIGHTEOUS
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him (Jude 1:14,15)
Thats it? Those are the Scriptures you use to teach that the Rapture and the Second Coming are different events. Seriously?

Tell me, do the dead see anything at all? Do the dead hear? When Christ Returns to the Earth to gather up the Church, do the dead see Him coming? Does the dead hear the Trumpet sounding? NO, they are asleep. Why do you think it is written the dead shall rise first then the living? Why is that necessary to write and say in the Word of God, wouldn't all the saints rise to be with Jesus be sufficient enough? But why say the dead rise first, what is the significance of that? i will tell you, so that we understand Scriptures. When Jesus gets here on that Day of the Lord, the very first thing He does is go around the world Rapturing the dead in Christ. All those Saints will rise from the dead and be with Jesus. Then guess what happens after the dead rise first? Then Jesus and all those SAINTS will go around the world again, and the living will see Jesus and all those SAINTS and will be Raptured up to be with Jesus and the Saints to be with Jesus where He is, and He will most certainly be in the Holy City with His Father, ON EARTH over where Jerusalem is now. So all that you quoted above from Scriptures can and does apply to one DAY, when the dead Saints rise, and then Jesus and those Saints will go and get the living Church and all those that see these things, and are left behind will mourn greatly, especially the goat Christians, those who claim to believe in Jesus but fail to Love One Another, these will weep the loudest, but it is not like i did not try to warn them to Love One Another. What i tell you is what God told me. If you choose not to believe me, sure you comfort yourselves by believe you are not believing DiscipleDave, but in Truth you are not believing God who told me these things. Whats ironic though is, if i would say all that i teach is from me, this generation would believe that, but say it is from God and this generation collects stones to throw. If i say otherwise i am a liar, yes? And no liar will enter into Heaven as Rev 21:8 plainly teaches. i lie not, and tell you that what i teach is what God told me.

^i^

DiscipleDave

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Note to self..........do not respond to ______________ (fill in the blank)
Are you saying if i say God sent down His only begotten son, that is NOT quoting Scriptures because i did not put quotes around what i said? Is that what you are saying?

definition of quote: repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech)

So if a merely repeat a verse in Scriptures that is to quote it, yes? Or are you a grammer teacher and have to see the quotes in a sentence to realize it is a quote from Scriptures? Surely not. i was merely saying it is better to give the verse if you are going to be quoting something from Scriptures, which is True for you and for me as well. However i do not do that either.

i would also say Is it not written that Jesus was begotten of the Father, and do not give the verse. i am only saying it would be better if WE did, yes?

^i^

DiscipleDave

adios