A poem by buttacup

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

buttacup

They say

People say that they are Christians but they don’t know they don’t really know the definition of living with Christ. He died on the cross to save your sins, he paid the price. You say that you believe, but do you really live by what the Word proceeds. They say they want to live right but don’t want to walk with God, and when their life’s start going down heel they start pointing fingers and doubting if He’s even real. They say their faith is strong and it could be nothing less that what they have, but when something goes wrong it lowers and it’s not even more that half of what it use to be. You give up on everything just because people have gave up on you, but when you turn to God he’s that one person who will never leave or forsake you. They say that they are alone and every thing is falling apart, little do they know God has already began to put thinks back together right from the start. They say that they lift their hands up to the Lord, but how long will it stay when God wants you to be patient and you cant have your way?

K

Kyouken

I like the poem :D
There was a time when, the Word being a seed, where my heart was the rock. In that time, I had a love for the Lord (much like I do now :p). I believe, however, if trials and tribulation were to come, I would not have endured and the seed would have wilted.
Praise God, though - my heart is now some pretty dark soil, thanks to Him ;).

J

jesusnme

this is like a message from heaven for alot of people....i needed to hear this ....

D

dmdave17

this is like a message from heaven for alot of people....i needed to hear this ....
First, that is a beautiful avatar picture. Second, we all need to hear it as often as possible.

God bless.