A Political Thanksgiving ? You've Got To Be Kidding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

In America, November 28th, we celebrate Thanksgiving.
It is a day we give thanks to God for our many blessings.
Families join together, (traditionally ) not all will. We give
thanks and praise to God for our bountiful supply. We show
one another our love. Not all will have a joyful day for
various reasons. I pray it will be blessed for all.

My purpose of this blog is to show how our Leader of the
U.S.A. suggests when we gather together what to do.
He will go to
any length to get what he wants. I am posting from comment
made by Mike Huckabee, Gov. of Arkansas.
( Don't forget it is Thanksgiving Day )

Mike Huckabee

Has President Obama ever met an American? If he had, he’d realize how laughable his latest Obamacare promotion is. His website, BarackObama.com, is urging Americans to use Thanksgiving as an opportunity to press their relatives to sign up for Obamacare. The site even offers a handy to-do list. It includes telling your guests to bring along their Social Security numbers, pay stubs and W2 forms. They also suggest subtle ways to bring up the topic. My suggestion would be: “Hey, dad, the way you’re wolfin’ down the cobbler, do you have health insurance?” They even urge you to sign a pledge to Obama that you’ll do it for him. I predict that very few actual Americans will interrupt the football game or turkey dinner to try to sell insurance to their relatives. I also predict that anyone who does do that will soon NEED catastrophic health insurance.

G

You know, somehow, Obama and care just dosen't ring!

G

yikes, your making me hungry again for Turkey. There are two frozen in the freezer, we devored 2 already.