A Prayer for Medical report.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jay-Pee

Jan 1, 2018
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ!

I have a prayer request, I took a physical two weeks ago and my Glucose came back at 106. Anything over 100 is considered pre diabetic. However I was chewing sugar free gym and my doctor thinks that can have a effect on the results. I will take a follow up test soon. I will also improve my diet and start jogging more often. I also been under a lot of stress at work. My wife thinks this can cause the rise in my glucose. I am struggling with anxiety from time to time and take meds for it.

I am asking for a prayer, hoping that test result was a one time deal and that I am not pre diabetic

Thanks

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, bless Jay-Pee, in this matter, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ!

I have a prayer request, I took a physical two weeks ago and my Glucose came back at 106. Anything over 100 is considered pre diabetic. However I was chewing sugar free gym and my doctor thinks that can have a effect on the results. I will take a follow up test soon. I will also improve my diet and start jogging more often. I also been under a lot of stress at work. My wife thinks this can cause the rise in my glucose. I am struggling with anxiety from time to time and take meds for it.

I am asking for a prayer, hoping that test result was a one time deal and that I am not pre diabetic

Thanks
Hi Jay...I am full blown type 2 and I know how worrying this can be, but thank God you have been told it is pre which means you can change so much to get your glucose levels back to normal...People are walking around not even aware they are at risk with being diabetic, so you have a great start by doing something about it...

My advice to you first of all is change your whole diet, stop eating high carbs and maybe start eating low carb making daily changes...Carbs turn into sugar, so low carb is the way...Saying that, I have gone back to eating how the bible tells us to eat, I mainly eat plant based foods with fish, and sometimes if I crave something I should not eat, then I will buy a low carb takeaway like Indian...It is all about knowing what is in your foods you eat, remember, so many foods bought in super markets are loaded with hidden sugars, so my advice to you is ask your wife ( as she is the one who cooks ) to research with you, there are some wonderful Low carb websites out there and the food is lovely, all made from scratch, and all sauces made from natural herbs and spices...

I hope this helps you...xox...