A prayer to God that brothers and sisters may be able to answer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2013
I have been questioning something very important to me recently. With Gods help and numerous blessings I have been making some wonderful and good changes in my life that has allowed myself and others around me to receive positive spiritual gain. I always thank God and praise Jesus for any and all of this. Especially to those that have helped me along the way. So I ask is it possible to feel proud with Gods permission? Not in a boastful way, but is sharing in Gods pride still acceptable as long as it remains His? I suppose I feel that I know that it is okay. But I still want to credit all of these good things to God! This may be a brief testimony/prayer, so I will wrap it up now. But I could go on for hours being thankful, and welcome all prayers that I never forget to be this if nothing else. Thankful. God bless to all who seek His blessings

K

kenisyes

Ps. 34:2; I Cor. 1:31; Jer. 9:24.

Jan 4, 2013
This may be some insight to how reading the bible front to back is not the best way. I just have trouble skipping around, and feel it is best that I read the whole thing through once before I can do this confidently to best understand it as it applies to my daily life. Thank you for directing me to those.

K

kenisyes

You can download programs from Internet (Online Bible, ESword, Xiphos are a few) that computer serach alphabetically, and have many "helps" with them. I remembered "boast in the Lord" from reading the Bible straight through. That gave me 3 passages, and then Gill's commentary on one of those gave me three more. I picked from those 6 the ones that apply. Straight through + search + common sense works to get topics in order for a sermon or teaching.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus, for all the understanding, wisdom and guidence you need as you rejoice in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent