A prayer to god

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Honestly I wanted to write this down in a prayer Journal but felt compelled to write it here, please do not think i am doing this for attention but a thought came to mind that perhaps this prayer would also speak to others and their hearts desires as well.

Dear father, you know how i seek you. You know father that all i can ever seem think about is you. I am so wonderfully blessed because each day i seem to acquire new desires for you. Today father I don't ask or tell you what it is i desires and want, what is it you seek lord? what is your hearts deepest desire? I will ask something of you father, whatever it is you seek, whatever it is your precious heart desires allow me to give them to you. use me as a vessel to make your dreams come true.

A question comes to mind today Lord, If we are the body of Christ why are is there not many who do the things you did? Is it because we just cannot? No lord, I know we can but few believe and go for it. So then lord, give me the faith required and i will do all the things you did and more. But only for your glory and for your people, because lord sometimes people need a miracle to believe

Lord I am so glad that I may take on the role of a servant, so lucky am I that I may become lower than even the worms so you may be glorified and you may exalt all others higher than me even in heaven. Many see the servant and a slave as such a horrible position, but lord i think it is the best position there is. And I am so grateful to become one and to be spit upon because your love and glory will shine the most in those times.

Lord The first question I will ask you when I go before your throne is (Why me?) Because father there are so many people in the world who deserve the destiny you have given me much more than I. They have suffered and gone through unbearable tortures of the mind and sole. have even gone to the brink of suicide. I am not worthy of the destiny and love you have given me father, so I will use it to the best of our ability lord and I ask that you exalt all other above me even in heaven lord.

It was never about me lord, I do not question why my life and the troubles i went through happened. I know it all had to happen for your glory, I know lord that I can look back on my life and count it all blessed and just pure lucky. Father I wish for today to be the day you allow me to serve you and give you what your heart seeks and desires. Lord if no one else will go that far for you, if no one else will go that dangerous level of faith for you- I will lord. Even if i alone stand by you, even if the whole world mocks and laughs i will stand by and for you still.

Let this prayer take great delight in you heart Jesus and let it be that of a sweet smell like when one is cooking steak. Tis is my prayer father and I bless and thank you for all you have done for me, I will seek and love you forever more and longer. Amen

H

hattiebod

You are a precious son, He loves you so much & it pleases Him to hear you honour Him & sing His praises. God Bless you as you live your life with our Lord as the delight of your heart. <><

J

J-Kay

It pleases the Father to have you love Him so much. What a blessing you are as a 'son of God.'
He says " If I be lifted up... I will draw all men unto me." Bless you ~

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou Lord Jesus! Thankyou Father!

God bless
pickles

D

Duckies

Thank you for such devoted prayer :) All glory be to our Lord!!

God Bless Friend !!

J

jkalyna

God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud... David was a shepard boy, whose heart was tender, than riches, sank him to the bottom as his flesh rose to the top of being king over Israel. YOu know the rest of the story. Sometimes being poor in this world, makes one really rich in LOve..... always a blessing to me. TY Blain & May the Lord be your guide......

Attachments

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you, but I felt the Holy Spirit jump for joy within me. So I'm thinking He likes what he sees ;)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Dear father, I have felt you saddened heart and your troubled spirit. You showed me just a glimpse of the horrible, unfair and just plain not right situations of mankind. It made me tell you my hearts deepest longings for you and for them, because it was never about me but it was always about you and them. Lord there is but one blood i crave to be spilled, one vengeance I seek but it is not of man.

I wish for the dark forces who have deluded mankind and used them for their own despicable desires to have their blood spilled by the very creatures they despise the most. Man can and will do whatever they please to harm me but i see the eyes I will have when they are torturing me and spitting upon me cursing your name in the tribulation to come.

The only thing i see in those eyes when this happens is love and compassion for them, but a deep fire will burn in those eyes of righteous anger against the dark forces behind them laughing and mocking you and all who serve you.