a promise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jhonarose

Jan 30, 2014
God reminded me about what He promised me last year this month of February.

before going to the USA last July 2013, i asked God for a sign regarding the man He plan for me. i specifically asked for a rainbow on my first day in USA. i thought that i will never see what I'm praying for as it was sunny in Florida at that day.

we went inside a place inMagic Kingdom where there are dolls dancing and singing (dont know the name) and when we went outside, there i saw the RAINBOW.. smiling and telling me hey you asked for this.. i screamed and cried at the same time and thanking Him for answering my prayers.

God is really a God of surprises.He never fail to amazed me with the way He answers.

this promise made me feel loved and secured. that on His perfect time He will fulfill what He said. just as what Joshua 23:14 says "Deep in your hearts you know that every promise of the Lord your God has come true. Not a single one has failed"

for all the singles out there.. lets continue to hold on to each and every promise He gave us. This season of waiting is hard but being with God we can do everything. He will give what we are asking in His own perfect time.

Godbless everyone ;)

Attachments