A PROPER INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2013
I am relatively knew to this forum and have commented on several threads. I feel that a proper intro of who I am and what I believe is proper for me to do.

I was born and raised in church, a pentecostal church. I was born in 1969 and in 1993 I gave my heart to Christ. Since then ,I have been in biblical study. I do not propose to know all the answers to every question. If I did I would be in a glorified body and with my father in heaven. I'm still learning.

Any way this is the foundation of my faith:

• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )

• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )

• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20 )

• In the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming. ( I Thess.4:13-18 )

• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )

• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)

• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )

• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )

• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )

• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev.20:5-6,11-15 )

After all my years of study I have found three things that are most factual.

1. There is a GOD

2. I am not him

3. I need the cross to be reconciled with GOD.

I also believe that a student of the bible needs a King James version and a Strong's concordance that has the Hebrew and Greek words with its definitions. I do not study any other version. I guess I should explain why. Well, I will go in more detail later. The King James is the most widely accepted in the body of Christ. Secondly to obtain a copy right, you must change the flow or meaning of the text and not just the "thus" and "thou".

I enjoy discussing the Word and I'm glad that sites like this exisit.