A Prophetic Revelation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
51TS5ZEbESL._SL1500_.jpg

Driving for about 8 hours today as my heart was heavy with the actions of the world. I looked and I saw a Christian flag as I stopped at a red light. It brought comfort to my soul. But then throughout the trip, I saw a total of 8 Christian flags.

Two or Three I may toss up to coincidental but 8 and not all near each other seemed more specific than anything. Then I remembered that the number 8 in Scripture carried a certain meaning.

The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.

Like the Old Testament Passover lamb, Jesus was selected as the Lamb to take away man's sins on the Hebrew day of Nisan 10 (April 1, 30 A.D. - John 12: 28 - 29). He was crucified on Nisan 14 (Wednesday, April 5 in 30 A.D.). His resurrection occurred, exactly as he stated, three days and three nights after he was buried, which was at the end of the weekly Sabbath day that fell on Nisan 17 (seventeen symbolizes victory).

Nisan 17 was also the eighth day, counting inclusively, from the time Christ was selected as man's sacrificial Lamb. All this bears record of Jesus' perfect sacrifice and His complete victory over death.

We can interpret the colors and symbols of the Christian flag as follows: the field is white, representing peace, purity, and holiness. The blue canton is emblematic of loyalty and truth (and possibly of heaven or the waters of baptism). The cross in the center of the blue canton is, of course, a symbol of Christ and His work of salvation; the cross is red, typical of Christ’s shed blood. Taken together, the symbols of the Christian flag portray the basics of the faith: Jesus Christ, the Holy One, died on the cross to grant us salvation, and we serve Him infidelity and holiness, as He is faithful to us.

A new beginning or new order around me? Or spiritually the coming tribulation? Or a simple reminder that we know who wins at the end of the Bible. Idk but regardless the event brought me peace, confidence, and excitement knowing that in battle one flag will be left waving.

As part of the American national anthem, I pictured the setting of when it was written and the nervous feeling of uncertainty. Which flag would be waving after the darkness?

Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":

A spiritual battle is in a brutal conflict between good and evil. In God we trust there will be peace, there will be victory, there will be justice, and where the Spirit of the Lord is we shall forever be free in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (NIV)
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

I share because it brought me peace so maybe it will for you too.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Wow simply incredible do you recall also that I told you that after the end of this summer I will have been a Christian for 8 years?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Wow simply incredible do you recall also that I told you that after the end of this summer I will have been a Christian for 8 years?
Yes I do. Once this happened I remembered your own vision.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Which one? I believeI told you several recently
Probably all of them. I remembered our conversation. As soon as I realized I saw no more and no less than 8 flags, I remembered the meaning of 8. Then as I meditated on that, I remembered your own visions.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Probably all of them. I remembered our conversation. As soon as I realized I saw no more and no less than 8 flags, I remembered the meaning of 8. Then as I meditated on that, I remembered your own visions.
Oh I see. I suppose it is like I said he seems to be speaking to his church the same things I think it would be wise for people to listen.
I am hoping to to do some research soon as I am a studious person and love going into deep research mode I am just waiting for God to lead me into what to research Christian nerds ftw XD

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Oh I see. I suppose it is like I said he seems to be speaking to his church the same things I think it would be wise for people to listen.
I am hoping to to do some research soon as I am a studious person and love going into deep research mode I am just waiting for God to lead me into what to research Christian nerds ftw XD
Did you know there is a Christian flag anthem

Jul 6, 2020
I feel the expectation of God in it.
The restoration of the Church is on my heart.
Seeing her holy and true
Fully equipped in all the armor of God.

i had a dream once that I was in the battle camp of God.
Everything was abandoned and covered in dust.
I was their as a child with a bow I had fashioned myself not much more then a child toy.
Their was only one other boy with a little sword.
Then we saw an old man being roosted alive in the demon camp across the river.
The other boy charged in fighting like mad and was soon buried in demons.
I picked out my best arrow and shot my best shot at the cords that bound the man.
It was a perfect shot and then just at the last moment a demon jumped up and snatch the my arrow out of the air in his teeth and turned to me with a grin, like I see you now.

Soon after title wave washed across the land from the horizon and through the enemy camp.
The man the demons all gone and at the leading edge of the wave was a newborn baby being carried along.
The whole thing was both amazing and bewildering and terrifying and it all finally came to a sudden stop in front of me and the waters had become a mass of great soldiers. I in my surprise I took my last sad arrow and stab one in the chest, that was about as high as I could reach. He just looked down at me like what are you trying to do? I did not understand they where angels until then.
Anyway there was a more but I tell the story because I believe God is making His house holy once again.
Making warriors to fill His camp in preparation for the upcoming battle.
Your flag reminded me of that empty camp and the great weapons that lay their gathering dust.