A Public Confession. I have become my own conpiracy in my own self.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
Lord, before you and before the members of this wonderful website where your people are gathered from all corners of the earth.

I confess of my sin against the member who's referred to as TinTin because I had fallen from grace for a moment and brought judgement and wrath against my brother. I will not swear by your name father, or by my name, or by the heavens and the earth... I will swear no more against my own people, YOUR own people Lord. For I sinned a great sin publicly I also ask forgiveness publicly. The man who I willed God to curse out of my own pride. I had only cursed myself.

TinTin please forgive me. Jesus please forgive me, for you bring the blessing of heaven on earth. You bring not the fear of God's wrath, but the hope of salvation! Praise GOD forevermore!

T

thisguyisnyeh1

Tintin is not the best guy either (Illusimitorus rat) but you probably didn't do anything too bad, im forgiving you

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Tintin is back? YAY!!! :)

Wait, what's his new nick? :confused:

Am I missing something?