A question about maximum number or words allowed in blog section

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
My book on the second coming which has about 65,000 words and 26 chapters was on the old site and was lost when the change over came...tried posting in the blog section of the new site and saying too long to process....what is the maximum allowable letters and why could I post it on old site but not on new?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Perhaps if the word (or character) count changed, it dumped your blog because it was too long?

I only know that post length is limited to 10k characters :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
My book on the second coming which has about 65,000 words and 26 chapters was on the old site and was lost when the change over came...tried posting in the blog section of the new site and saying too long to process....what is the maximum allowable letters and why could I post it on old site but not on new?
I'm not sure what the max is, but clearly it's less than the old site. So that would explain why it wouldn't post here.
Different platform, different standards.

Dec 12, 2013
Perhaps if the word (or character) count changed, it dumped your blog because it was too long?

I only know that post length is limited to 10k characters :)
Is it possible for me to post the book by chapters in individual posts....like a chapter or two per post or day?

Dec 12, 2013
I will try it.......the book is an easy read and lays a foundation of known truths in the first half of the book that the coming of Christ must be based upon or jive with....thanks Blue and morning.