a request from God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rheod

I was just wondering if recently or anywhere in your Christian life you have had a call on your heart to make a Christian refuge centre. With the end times getting closer and the mark of the beast approaching God has been tell me to learn basic home skills. Gardening, sewing, baking bread ect. Has anyone else had this

Jan 18, 2011
No one knows the hour or day. But those may still be good and useful skills to have.

L

lordsservant121

I know how to cook and grow things. I have recently been learning about medical things and mechanical things but I never thought about it being from GOD, I just wanted to learn how to do it. Good thought though!

R

Rheod

No he wants me to create this place its massive and as christians we wud be nearly 100% self sufficent. But I don't no where om getting the funding from or the word out about it. I wish people cud see what I was shown

T

thimsrebma

No he wants me to create this place its massive and as christians we wud be nearly 100% self sufficent. But I don't no where om getting the funding from or the word out about it. I wish people cud see what I was shown
You mean a place where Christians can go and live far away from everyone else and not have dependency on outsiders?

D

dmdave17

Sorry, but this sounds to me very much like a "conspiracy theory". The world is full of radical organizations who believe that they should isolate themselves in order to protect a way of life that they see disappearing. They often form "compounds" where members live together, set apart from the outside world. I am reminded, sadly, of the Branch Davidians who came to notoriety in the Waco, TX massacre.

Since Jesus has told us that “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32), I do not believe that anyone has that kind of insider information. A "Christian Refuge" is needed in today's world, but not necessarily for "end time" reasons. A place where Christian refugees could go to escape persecution from other religions would be very welcome. But to "hole up" waiting for the end to come, in my opinion, is not what Christians are called to do. I believe that we should be working hard to bring more people under the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

T

thimsrebma

Sorry, but this sounds to me very much like a "conspiracy theory". The world is full of radical organizations who believe that they should isolate themselves in order to protect a way of life that they see disappearing. They often form "compounds" where members live together, set apart from the outside world. I am reminded, sadly, of the Branch Davidians who came to notoriety in the Waco, TX massacre.

Since Jesus has told us that “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32), I do not believe that anyone has that kind of insider information. A "Christian Refuge" is needed in today's world, but not necessarily for "end time" reasons. A place where Christian refugees could go to escape persecution from other religions would be very welcome. But to "hole up" waiting for the end to come, in my opinion, is not what Christians are called to do. I believe that we should be working hard to bring more people under the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

Thats where I was going but he never answered. You are nicer than me because I was gonna say that it sounded like a cult. It reminded me more of Jim Jones and the Jonestown Koolaid massacre.

R

Rheod

Its not a cult its a place Christians can stay and use when we can no longer buy or sell. You can leave when you want there's no high preisty person. You can be who you want there its just somewhere that would offer support and help the Christians

Sevndust

Jan 15, 2006
i had received a call from an unknown number just a few days ago. now i know who it was!

T

thimsrebma

Its not a cult its a place Christians can stay and use when we can no longer buy or sell. You can leave when you want there's no high preisty person. You can be who you want there its just somewhere that would offer support and help the Christians
Oh so you mean like during the Trib and Christians are underground?