A ROOM FOR KING JAMES BIBLES, READERS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
I the bible study room I have come to understand one of the reasons for the strife and confusions. The King James version on the bible does not, say the same as most other versions of the Bible, and because they say different things there is no way we can be on one accord, when the meaning is so clearly changed. So I sugeest this so that those who read the KJV only, can read and study together coming to one revelation, and not interprataion of the Word of God.
It seems that people who do not read the KJV, go by interpretaion, and those who do read KJV only go by Holy Spirit revelation. In my opion there will be much strife and confusion because of this.

Hopefully The Lord we make a way, and if it is not his will, then I pray it do not happen. In The Holy Name of Christ Jesus.