Hi, sister!
I don´t know what´s your problem or disagreement but I wanted to write a simple comment -like this- in your own blog, and I myself saw your are not welcoming simple words so, how come you dared to blame the whole Christianity as narrow-minded and unfriendly?
You said things like these: "If you want people to be drawn in while giving them their free will then at least have open arms for them rather than to have a shield up for whenever there's uncertainty on their part."
Where are yours? That I saw you casted a stone, but I will not write this on a hidden PM. Will you mine allowing commnents? No matter you might add the condition to publish them moderated?
One final thing: People came to Christ for convictions, from the acknowledgement of being SINNERS (like me, like you). Back door evangelism serves to get people sit on EMPTY SEATS.
we all need shields (like you) because there´s no safe firewall to stop a fire so, give us and Christianity an example of being open (unless you wrote that in anger or hurt) so I made a mistake playing the fool trying you could read this.
Thanks, Nikki.
I don´t know what´s your problem or disagreement but I wanted to write a simple comment -like this- in your own blog, and I myself saw your are not welcoming simple words so, how come you dared to blame the whole Christianity as narrow-minded and unfriendly?
You said things like these: "If you want people to be drawn in while giving them their free will then at least have open arms for them rather than to have a shield up for whenever there's uncertainty on their part."
Where are yours? That I saw you casted a stone, but I will not write this on a hidden PM. Will you mine allowing commnents? No matter you might add the condition to publish them moderated?
One final thing: People came to Christ for convictions, from the acknowledgement of being SINNERS (like me, like you). Back door evangelism serves to get people sit on EMPTY SEATS.
we all need shields (like you) because there´s no safe firewall to stop a fire so, give us and Christianity an example of being open (unless you wrote that in anger or hurt) so I made a mistake playing the fool trying you could read this.
Thanks, Nikki.