A suggestion for the benefit of the Bible study room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IrisHouse

Greetings,

My suggestion is that we add a Bible Discussions room, "why?" you ask ? The reason is below :

Ive been in the Bible study room and from what I saw the room is meant for fellowship, reading the bible, praising God in the way we should, asking simple biblical questions and encouraging one another. What I've seen (and others seen) lately in this room was negativity, debates that last awhile,arguements, and a few sad people who just want to fellowship and not argue.

If another room is made, perhaps if a arguement or debate starts, someone can get a Mod (or admin) whichever one is on, and they can direct the debators to that room to continue whatever debate they have in that room.

In conclusion, if this room is added, both sides will benefit from this : The debators/arguers will have their own space to debate/argue and everyone else who just wants to fellowship in the Bible study room will get to do so without seeing negativity from others :)

Thank you for reading this and God bless,
Iris:)

1still_waters

Good idea, but often there are already open rooms people can take their 'debate' to. Often the Random, Sports, Young Adults, Multicam, rooms are free. It's ok to use those for other purposes.