1st time writing a Blog and it's actually pretty exciting!
Summer has just started and I could not be any happier.
A lake trip with the friends, Camping with the family, Backpacking,hiking, swimming, team bonding parties...the list goes on. It's exciting looking foward to all these activities. It's also exciting knowing that God enjoys to give fun opportunities and moments like these to his children.
We all know God's great love for us and how He loves to see us happy. Sometimes I find myself getting caught up in all that's going on and I forget to pause and take a couple seconds to praise God and thank him. It's the least I can do really. So one of my goals for this summer is to take the time to Thank him more and to enjoy my life just as he wants me to.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1
Just wanted to share that and Hope you can make this your goal as well and have a great summer!!!
Summer has just started and I could not be any happier.
A lake trip with the friends, Camping with the family, Backpacking,hiking, swimming, team bonding parties...the list goes on. It's exciting looking foward to all these activities. It's also exciting knowing that God enjoys to give fun opportunities and moments like these to his children.
We all know God's great love for us and how He loves to see us happy. Sometimes I find myself getting caught up in all that's going on and I forget to pause and take a couple seconds to praise God and thank him. It's the least I can do really. So one of my goals for this summer is to take the time to Thank him more and to enjoy my life just as he wants me to.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1
Just wanted to share that and Hope you can make this your goal as well and have a great summer!!!