A Testimony? Chat Room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 17, 2009
A testimony chat room especially for testimonies. We get a lot of folks coming through that enjoy telling their story. Read a few testimonies on the board and they're inspiring. That, and I bet you won't have any debates in a testimony room. Who would debate with a person giving their testimony?

:D

P

ProdigalSon

I bet you won't have any debates in a testimony room. Who would debate with a person giving their testimony?

:D
Yeah, there will be sad to say it but there would. I can almost here it now "my life was hard" ,"well mine was worse", " I was an alcoholic", "well i was on drugs". It would be a anyway you can sin i can sin better/worse situation. And then the inevitable question "what denomination are you?" Yeah thats pretty much how it would go.

Jul 17, 2009
Yeah, there will be sad to say it but there would. I can almost here it now "my life was hard" ,"well mine was worse", " I was an alcoholic", "well i was on drugs". It would be a anyway you can sin i can sin better/worse situation. And then the inevitable question "what denomination are you?" Yeah thats pretty much how it would go.

Yeah, I guess there's always room for debate...

"Oh yeah? Well MY testimony makes your testimony sound like a stroll in the park. I use to rob little old ladies"

"Oh yeah? I used to rob little old ladies on their way to Church!"

"I used to rob little old ladies IN Church!"

"I used to dress up as a little old lady and rob little old ladies on their way to church and then go to church and rob those little old ladies and their grandchildren!"

"I used to rob children!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah".

"What denomination are you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just a question."

"Said the Pharisee."

"Said the Scribe."

"Judge not."

"You Judge not."

"I didn't judge. You judged. I only judged your judging. That's scriptural."

"That's still judging."

"Forgive me."

"I don't need to forgive you."

"If you were a Christian, you'd forgive me."

"I am such a Christian I forgave you before you even offended me.Therefore it's not necessary."

"A real Christian wouldn't even get offended."

"I didn't get offended but knowing I could have been offended I forgave you before you even had the chance to offend me and now you're forgiven."

"You're a Calvinist aren't you..."

"No. I was predestined to reject Calvinism."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"It doesn't have to."

"It does have to."

"Doesn't"

"Does"

"Nope"

"Yep"

P

ProdigalSon

You forgot one " so what version of the bible do you use" lol

G

Graybeard

Yeah, I guess there's always room for debate...

"Oh yeah? Well MY testimony makes your testimony sound like a stroll in the park. I use to rob little old ladies"

"Oh yeah? I used to .........................
:):D..too funny!

U

user_ralph

Then you will know who haves a true heart :)

W

willslo77

Shortly after my dad was murdered I became homeless. Jesus made a way for me to forgive. Jesus made a way for me to live. Jesus made a way for us all.

W

willslo77

It is not judging to say you have lied. That is an observation. To say you are a liar is a judgement. The devil is a liar because he has already been judged by one whoes judgement is not in question.