A testimony of healing 1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

This is a testimony of healing. I just thought of it and thought that it will encourage your faith in the Lord.

I had worked as a cart attendant and pushing those carts put a lot of strain on my arms, and over time I noticed it. Almost as soon as the pain began I was transferred to another area, but at times I was bothered by it. Then one day my mom and I went out to eat. And when we were leaving the place, she asked me if I was okay, and I said yes. She asked me if my body was feeling okay, if there was anything wrong with my body. Knowing that God heals, I said, ''yes.''

I am trying to remember when it happened, I think it was in the car, but I felt the muscles in my arm twitch, as if they were being plucked like a guitar string. If felt like a mechanic was doing a repair job on my arm. I knew it was happening. Yes! It felt like my muscle fibers were being realigned. And after that I have not had ANY problems with it.

It is just that simple, have faith in the Lord and he will do it. May Jesus bless you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
yeah, the bible says in peter that by His stripes, we are healed. When the isrealites left Egypt, God also promised them that sickness will not come to them through the wilderness.
Thanks for sharing your testimony with us. God bless you.