A testimony of healing 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I hope this will show you that Jesus has no limits in how he heals, so that you will believe the power of the gospel.

When I was a young child, one day I woke up and I had a large growth in my mouth. I stayed out of school for a while with it. My gums had inflamed, I think it was an infection. I had to drink nasty chicken soup the whole time.

One day my mom was looking at TBN and there was a Man of God on the television. He had done his sermon, and my mom called me into the room after his sermon had finished. This Man of God was going to pray. And before he prayed he told us to put our hands on the scree, well, I did. And as he prayed he said that there was a young man who had a growth on a certain side of his mouth. He prayed that the Lord would heal it. And of course, THAT SAME NIGHT it was COMPLETELY GONE!! Maybe it wasn't even at night, it might have been immediately. I think I remember going straight to the bathroom and checking to see how it looked now, (child faith is beautiful). I screamed and told her it was gone. I was very happy.

Jesus Christ still heals today my friends. I have other stories about events like this too, but this was written so that you might have faith in Jesus, and be healed. Don't let Satan deceive you. Jesus is not dead. He lives. May Jesus bless you!!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, child faith is beautiful, it never doubts and always trusts and obeys. Thanks a lot Ramon God bless.