A Thousand Years

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Senior Member
Aug 2, 2009
25,355
4,980
113
love-swans-brent-black.jpg


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

One step closer

(C. Perri)
 
That's a good song, I like to pretend it is not from Twilight as it makes it better.
 
Love that song ..not ashamed to admit it. Not sure if it is consider an Internet faux pas to comment on blog entry from 2013 so I apologize in advance.
 
chickwithsticks;bt16867 said:
Love that song ..not ashamed to admit it. Not sure if it is consider an Internet faux pas to comment on blog entry from 2013 so I apologize in advance.
No need to apologize, of course. :D Thanks 4 the like!