A very violent shaking to visit America again.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 18, 2011
A prophet has already spoken and said another one is to come, he said very soon but did not give no exact day. The prophet I speak of is Owuor by the way, made numerous prophecies and not one failed. Before the earthquake in NY hit I say a day before or two days prior there were strange noises in the sky. I am now hearing these same noises, and I am warning all that the earthquake "may" hit America N.Y. region in a day or two. God has not personally spoke to me concerning this, I will not lie and say so lest I desire to feel the wrath of the Lord. Without a doubt America will be hit with an earthquake and this one may be very violent, very. I have just come to warn all what "may" happen today or tomorrow, this is no prophecy but I am basing it on the sounds in the heavens I heard before the last one took place. Again, if it does not happen in the time spand I spoke of remember I said it was no prophecy. But without a doubt, America will be visited again by God by way of earthquake, and the next one may not look so pretty.

Aug 12, 2010
I want to warn everyone that there "may" be a flood somewhere in asia soon. Gods wrath "may" visit that region soon. Its not a prophecy so dont bash me if it doesnt happen I'm just saying that it may happen.

.....and thats the real troof!

*sigh*

A

AnandaHya

don't forget there may be a hurricane forming in the tropics since it is hurricane season and that California sits on a earthquake zone.

to speak of things of GOD without God's permission is to call a curse upon yourself, but since you have not revealed anything a good barometer could tell a person, perhaps it doesn't apply

Revelation 10:4
Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

2 Corinthians 12

1 It is doubtless[a] not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

however in both those cases they understood what was being said....

Last edited:
S

Slepsog4

Can you spell F. A. L. S. E. P. R. O. P. H. E. T. ??

Aug 18, 2011
don't forget there may be a hurricane forming in the tropics since it is hurricane season and that California sits on a earthquake zone.

to speak of things of GOD without God's permission is to call a curse upon yourself, but since you have not revealed anything a good barometer could tell a person, perhaps it doesn't apply

Revelation 10:4
Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

2 Corinthians 12

1 It is doubtless[a] not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

however in both those cases they understood what was being said....
I never said God came to me, I said based on the strange sounds a day or two before thats when the earthquake happened. Now I am hearing them again, so I am saying it may happen based on that.

A

AnandaHya

I never said God came to me, I said based on the strange sounds a day or two before thats when the earthquake happened. Now I am hearing them again, so I am saying it may happen based on that.
alright lets wait a couple days and keep an eye on NY did you say?

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

here's an earthquake watching website.....

as for Owuor... will have to research the guy... what does he say the gospel message is?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOVAz_WbLhE[/video]

Deuteronomy 13

1 “If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him.

Last edited:
May 21, 2009
A prophet has already spoken and said another one is to come, he said very soon but did not give no exact day. The prophet I speak of is Owuor by the way, made numerous prophecies and not one failed. Before the earthquake in NY hit I say a day before or two days prior there were strange noises in the sky. I am now hearing these same noises, and I am warning all that the earthquake "may" hit America N.Y. region in a day or two. God has not personally spoke to me concerning this, I will not lie and say so lest I desire to feel the wrath of the Lord. Without a doubt America will be hit with an earthquake and this one may be very violent, very. I have just come to warn all what "may" happen today or tomorrow, this is no prophecy but I am basing it on the sounds in the heavens I heard before the last one took place. Again, if it does not happen in the time spand I spoke of remember I said it was no prophecy. But without a doubt, America will be visited again by God by way of earthquake, and the next one may not look so pretty.

Everyone knows more earth quakes are coming. It's written. Have a good day!

Feb 24, 2011
Someone's been getting into the peyote again.

Jan 26, 2009
yeah i dont think i need to be a prophet to say that earthquake are coming ,just yesterday we had a big earthquake in nepal..
thaz y preaching of the gosple is so important,cuz wen a person is born again even if he dies he will live..to a beleiver death has no sting cuz christ beat death at its stronges ground