a war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

andrew12

yesterday i had a difficult time , my eyes were attacked i was searching on internet about drawing manga and i found good books but in certain way i had good and bad intentions i can feel it and bad images appeared and eventhough i fled from it those images were planted in my mind. so i feel a bit weak spiritually i ask you to pray for me so that God straigthens me , but this has happened manytimes in me .....thanks brothers and sisters...

S

shekaniah

Lord you know our hearts, minds and needs...bring your child into balance with what your will is...cover him with grace, love and mercy...
In Jesus name Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Well, I'll be praying for you bro. The bible says in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down Imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"
If you ever go through a time when bad images appear, know that you have been given the weapons to capture every thought to the obedience of Christ and all you have to do is command those thoughts to go out and to let only good thoughts come in. God bless

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Brother we pray for you.Lord guard his mind and eyes and keep him free from all harm and safe in your glory and arms , in Jesus name amen
Rebuke those thoughts in the name of Jesus