A warning to the rich

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

You rich people, listen! Cry and be very sad because of the troubles that are coming to you. Your riches have rotted and your clothes have been eaten by moths. Your gold and silver have rusted and that rust will be a proof that you were wrong. It will eat your bodies like fire. You saved your treasure for the last days. The pay you did not give the workers who mowed your fields cries out against you and the cries of the workers have been heard by The Lord All-Powerful.

Your life on earth was full of rich living and pleasing yourselves with everything you wanted. You made yourselves fat, like an animal ready to be killed. You have judged guilty and then murdered innocent people, who were not against you.
James 5: 1-6
(be afraid, be very afraid)

There may yet be time, give to those in need. In this way you return to God what you have stolen. Do not be stingy to the poor. You do not "tip" the God who gave you all that you had and were meant to share.

May God lead the rich in rightous ways, that they may redeem themselves.

Love in Jesus Christ
brother gary

Nov 10, 2011
I am a little offended by this. Not all rich people are evil. Not all rich people stole from anybody to become rich.

Many rich people do give to help those in need.

I am certainly not fat, nor do I give myself everything I want in life.

L

Liz01

I think it depends on how you use the money because if your purpose is to build a place to help ppl for example, i think that God will give you all the money that you need to do it and i dot think that be bad because the wealthy is not for your pride but for the purpose of God.

C

crissy17

I think it isn't about how much money you have but it is about the true values of your heart.