A Woman is worth a lot.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2010
Honestly, if i heard a girl making comments that always deride men, I would steer clear of them.

R

Ricke

"I am worth a lot"

Sounds very conceited to me...

I will tell this lady

1 when you get to be a "10" in attitude, looks, especially in personality...here is my phone number.

Reminds of a woman telling this guy..."I don't play SECOND FIDDLE to noone" Guy says; "Honey, your lucky to even be in THE ORCHESTRA"......

V

vahn

More than we imagine.

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
I agree mate haha.

This fictional girl annoyed me.

It made me think of maybe a L'oreal ad with a really tall woman walking down the street wearing a handbag and high heels, but in slow motion like the ads, flinging her hair and smiling for the camera, oblivious to the world around her.

Although, I do think fictional girl is looking for the right things in a man.
+ 1 lol.

So demanding... She wants a lot of things, and I like the way she said she didn't want financial help yet wanted him to be striving for the best financially. I don't care about money but if you don't have it I'm not interested. :D

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you just might find
You get what you need...

L

Lecrae

What's wrong with taking a guy for who he is, instead of trying to change him into your prince charming?

M

MissVictoria

A woman is worth alot, but so is a man.

J

jimmydiggs

@ Victoria
Actually, I could justify women be worth more than men.

The Human male to female ratio in the world is around 107:100 respectively, making the females rarer, and thus.... more precious. :)

Z

zenitron25

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Matthew

I appreciate the irony of this thread, men should be all these things and women hope to find this kind of man while simultaneously saying it's too good to be true and that guy most likely doesn't exist in the world today.....so even if he's there you won't believe in him.......why try?.

What's a man worth by the way??????

This story just showed me how much that fictional woman would HAVE TO PAY for such a man ;)