a word for someone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hopesprings

I know that some people on CC may not agree with this, but I felt God speak to me this morning and He led me to come on here and share. I hope it touches someone.

One moment the heart can be quiet and uneventful, yet soon after it can be filled with all kinds of impurities. Keep a short account with God and do not tire of doing good. Seek peace and pursue it, follow after holiness. Remember you are a new race, a brand new creation. The old is gone the new has come. His blood washes away all your sins - and His cross provides you with deliverance. God has called you and made you holy. You are His entirely. 1 Peter 2:9 "But you are a chosen race, a holy priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

Let us live every day remembering that wherever we are, whatever we are doing, we are standing in the presence of Almighty God. How much would this knowledge change the way we live every moment, if only we would dare to meditate on it.

Watchman Nee once said that God is not content to have sin riddled children.