A word, from THE WORD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
We know in John 1:1-2 It says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning."

We also know that John was sent as a witness before God to testify that the light (Jesus) was coming. We know that John was sent in the spirit of Elijah. John 1:2-4; Malachi 4:5-6

But what the Word says today, is that the spirit of Elijah shall come again. With the spirit of Esther, the spirit of Moses, the spirit of my PROPHETS and MY WITNESSES, the two olive branches, the two lampstands that stand before me on earth. These shall have my spirit in them, as my prophets of old had MY spirit in them. Esther 4 and Esther 8 (The Law of the spirit coming again) Numbers 11:11-16; Rev. 11:1-14 Rev. 11:11; Zechariah. 4:14; Jeramiah 11:11-16 (the Jewish); Romans 11:15-17 (The Gentiles)

The two witnesses of the earth in those days will be my two olive trees. The cultivated olive tree whose branches will be broken until the time (The Jewish Peoples) and my wild olive tree wherein the branches are grafted in until the time (The Gentiles). Therefore, those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, now understand the witnesses are my people of the end time. Those of the Jewish and Gentile peoples.

11:11 has been given for understanding of the times in which we now live. Look throughout scriptures to see what the creator and Jesus, the Savior of mankind is showing his people. Have you seen this number? Then praise be to Jesus, He is calling you into ministry for the end times!

Do not be ill-equipped, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities, spiritual wickedness, rulers of darkness (DEMONS) in the high places. Eph. 6:12 Put on the armor everyday so that we can stand again the wiles of the devils.

I pray this finds those who are seeking answers. Praise and Glory be to Jesus. We love you Jesus. We need you Jesus. Let your understanding and let your word come through and let your light shine down on those who have ears to hear. Blessed be our Savior and all glory to our Creator! Amen.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
We know in John 1:1-2 It says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning."
So did the Word come from the Spirit or did the Spirit come from the Word?

We also know that John was sent as a witness before God to testify that the light (Jesus) was coming.
So when God said let there be light and there was light, what did God see when he saw the light?