A word tonight

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
You are like babes, says the Lord. You lack strength and growth for what is fast approaching. All that you have done before through Me is good, but much much more will be required of you soon. You must look to Me, for all things, all of the time, exclusively. If you surrender your ways, and seek my way in all things, you will grow in strength and in stature in Me. You must walk as I did, in My Spirit. You must see with My eyes, every one and every thing. You must hear with My ears, so that you will see what I am doing, and hear what I am saying. Time is very short, and soon judgment will rain upon the earth and all of the peoples of the earth. Deception and delusion will try to gain a place in you, if you give them place. Do not judge, do not criticize, do not defend yourselves, do not take offense. Each of these is an open door to your enemy. Each of these is lacking in love, and against love he has no weapons which can harm you. My Spirit I have given to you, to be My love in your hearts. Open your hearts to Him, to Me, and grow strong in My love. My love covers all sin. Love each other in My Spirit, and marvel at the grace I will pour out on you.

G

giantone

The thing I see about the way things are going is that the world has a false form of goodness and if you think the way the world thinks and say what is accepted you will be left alone. I see laws changing to make it much harder for Christians to help others and making it much easier for the ungodly people with money to be in full control of who gets help or credit for that help even if much of the funds are as a result of the Christians' labor. I see a fake form of Christianity dominating the world lots of good people but no godly people. Judgement begins with the church.

The most fearful thing I see is the world appearing Christian and Christians appearing like the world.

L

lighthousejohn

You are like babes, says the Lord. You lack strength and growth for what is fast approaching. All that you have done before through Me is good, but much much more will be required of you soon. You must look to Me, for all things, all of the time, exclusively. If you surrender your ways, and seek my way in all things, you will grow in strength and in stature in Me. You must walk as I did, in My Spirit. You must see with My eyes, every one and every thing. You must hear with My ears, so that you will see what I am doing, and hear what I am saying. Time is very short, and soon judgment will rain upon the earth and all of the peoples of the earth. Deception and delusion will try to gain a place in you, if you give them place. Do not judge, do not criticize, do not defend yourselves, do not take offense. Each of these is an open door to your enemy. Each of these is lacking in love, and against love he has no weapons which can harm you. My Spirit I have given to you, to be My love in your hearts. Open your hearts to Him, to Me, and grow strong in My love. My love covers all sin. Love each other in My Spirit, and marvel at the grace I will pour out on you.
Amen! I receive this word. Thank you Father.