A World Government

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2013
I received this invitation today. The only difference between my invitation and the invitation posted on this website is...

The Mullins Center, University of Massachusetts
200 Commonwealth Ave.
Amherst MA 01003

Friday, Jully 11, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.
Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.
Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.

Perhaps a deeper investigation is in order?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I received this invitation today. The only difference between my invitation and the invitation posted on this website is...

The Mullins Center, University of Massachusetts
200 Commonwealth Ave.
Amherst MA 01003

Friday, Jully 11, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.
Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.
Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:20 a.m. to 4.55 p.m.

Perhaps a deeper investigation is in order?
Is the invitation state to discuss world government?

Jun 10, 2014
Looks like a cross between discussing government and Jehovah's Witnesses and how they are trying to deceive us. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's how it read to me when I skimmed over it. In fairness you can find conspiracy theory in just about anything.

A

Anonimous

People are looking for a leader...any leader at this point. Eventually one will show up with all the answers...but, he won't be the one they were expecting. People will look to someone who will scratch their itching ears.