S
Sherril
Guest
John 15:1-10 (KJV)
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Gods word transform's our minds as to have the mind of Christ, to learn of His precepts, coming before Him with clean hearts and clean hands.
[SUP]4[/SUP]{Abide in me}, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it {abide in the vine}; no more can ye, except ye {abide in me}.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that {abideth in me}, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
( Yet in Christ we can do all things).
[SUP]6 [/SUP]If a man {abide not in me}, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]If ye {abide in me}, and my words {abide in you}, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
God blesses those who do His will.....
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV) [SUP]22 [/SUP]But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,[SUP]23 [/SUP]Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]If ye keep my commandments, ye shall {abide in my love}; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and {abide in his love}
Doing the will of God is where we abide in Him, then comes the fruit of the Spirit manifested in us as we are His branches, while He (God) is the vine.
we submit
we surrender
abiding
Doing Gods will pleasing His heart....then He is glorified on the earth, for the world to see the Father in us and through us...lets do His good will to honor God.
our hearts given over to His lead.....Love in Christ Sherril....\
/ praise be to God.
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
[SUP]4[/SUP]{Abide in me}, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it {abide in the vine}; no more can ye, except ye {abide in me}.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that {abideth in me}, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]If a man {abide not in me}, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]If ye {abide in me}, and my words {abide in you}, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV) [SUP]22 [/SUP]But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,[SUP]23 [/SUP]Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]If ye keep my commandments, ye shall {abide in my love}; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and {abide in his love}
we submit
we surrender
abiding
Doing Gods will pleasing His heart....then He is glorified on the earth, for the world to see the Father in us and through us...lets do His good will to honor God.