About all the Books written about After Death Experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
An video by David Platt explaining some of the things the Bible says about people who say they have died on gone to heaven.

It confirms my reading of the Bible, and that is that all these books are leading people astray. Why? Because it is all about "them" not the glory and grandeur of God.

TGC Mobile | Article | David Platt on Why You Should Not Believe

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
The example given is a good one.

Isaiah 8:19 (And when they say to you, "Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter," should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Yes people need to stop worshipping, praying, relaying( or whatever you want to call it) to the creation and pray to the creator.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
(2Co 12:1-4)

Yeah well, these charlatans have plenty of words they utter all the wayyyy to the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.