About getting old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2012
Hello

We all worried about getting old well i think most people do i am one of them, but then i think our souls never get old. It is like my friend who said once i always feel like i am eighteen and she is in her fifties and i have noticed a few people who says this. We may start to look old and go frail but inside where the soul is will never frail or go old.

S

shininglight

Getting old can be a blessing...

Would you ever complain to a terminally ill child about how worried you are about getting old?

S

shininglight

No i would not the body is just a shell for the soul
And you are right, only our bodies grow old. Our spirit doesn't age.

By the way, morris is a nice name....thats my last name:)

S

shirley

GETTING OLD IS A VIRTUE WE ARE FULL OF WISDOM AND HAVE SO MUCH TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN ABOUT WHAT JESUS DOES IN OUR LIVES ; AND THE FOND MEMORIES WE CAN SHARE ; AND ITS TRUE OUR SOULS NEVER GET OLD YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL IM AMAZED HOW OLD THE PEOPLE LIVED TILL IN THE BIBLE ;

L

lamar

When a house gets old and crumbles - we build a new one. When our bodies get old and crumbles - we find God has already built us a new one,for our eternal spirit.