About me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarcioRoll

I am a friendly person who always looks for great relationship on the internet, who tries to find friendship with whom calls my attention. In my life out of the screen it chages: I am friendless. All my life I have felt by myself.
Maybe the next three verse from the Bible can explain by themselves.

Psalms 71.1-3
1 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
2 In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me.
3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.

There is only one place in the Earth where I feel in peace: because is place of peace; glad: because everything I need is there and comes from God; restored: because You, God, are love, life, mighty, wonderful, glorious and only You, God, are worthy of my praises.

Psalms 84.4-5
4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praiseing you.
5 Blessed are those whose strenth is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.