About my Country

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

🤠

Yes i am an American, so when i talk about "my" country it dont mean a plantation.

In my old town it never mattered if you were homeless or had nothing to give.

Lending that hand is what it is always about.

A very close friend to the family opens his door for this one guy lets him sweep the floor and lets him get a soda.

McDonalds, Hardees ect lets people come in and relax homeles or not.

I mean yes i miss my old town but thing is im in this city for a reason.

Anyway, i have not seen it till now. This place has no hills but the people remind me so much like home.

All smiles and caring folk. When u catch that bus and go into the city it changes.

It happens because of all the drugs and all.

Anyway my old town is one in a million.

I used to go on the nature trails all the time. It was my enjoyment.

Go mudding? You betcha!! When i go visit home i will be going with my brother fishing and mudding.

Its fun and relaxing. Alcahol is no problem. Its just good ol holsom people ya know?

In my old town it used to have a bar or two they never lasted. Its just like a one strtch road surrounded by the mounts.

Its clearly refreshing. In truth this one homeless guy walks around for food not in the way u think.

He earns his keep he works for it place to place. That is high held respect.

I can tell a loafer to a real prrson who just needs help.

Its in their eyes. No my eyes did not grt blood red that was effect.

Howevrt, i just stood my ground ate and asked how he was and left.

I am a suspensful writter at times its all innocent.

However i did watch what they were doing, thing is one thing that was out of line was thry getting mad for someone buying this man lunch.

They got their money let him eat and he will leave and im certain he did cuz i went to the bus stop that was close to it and he was not there.

I got on the bus and came home.

I respect maners of life, i dont care if i was the richest guy like bill gates.

Money buys no happiness, hard work and love makes one happy.

This is the way God works. He provides always does and always will. He works hard on us and instills a solid love in us that is unmeasurable.

That is that hard work and love in speaking of.

To love thy neighbor as thyself.

It all summs up in that one sentence that God spoke.

To love thy neighbor as thyself.

J

jbrooks5912

Also at these resturants in my country them helping people never faulters a persons job it draws great attention and more people eat there.

🤠😁

J

jbrooks5912

One last note and i consider this resolved 🙃

Treat how you want to be treated. Love how you want to be loved.