About My Situation:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

About My Blog:
This is a copy of what is posted elsewhere.

To me a blog site is a open door to a person’s persona. The reason for this is to allow people to learn, and trust a person by their intellectual incites. Regardless of the drama posted here, and any other stimuli. This is to a open door to my heart. This is me as a whole, not a little piece of information.
When God walked the earth, He demonstrated His whole heart. Not a mini version, but the whole version of who God is as a whole. Therefore, I believe that we all should be the same way. He never meant for us to be sheltered in our own very shells. He wanted us to love one another as He loves us.

To demonstrate His very love for us is by what? Treating them the very way that He treats us. This whole war against the Whites, and Blacks is uncalled for. Even the war against the rappers East Coast, and West Coast. Why the hate? Where is the love that God instilled in us all on that cross on Calvary?
*Sigh* It is not good, I tell you. God never intended His very creation to self destruct. Diseases where never meant to be the focal points of a Emergency Room. Truth, Health, and Respect where always meant to roam, not distant. True love has no other than this what? To lay HIS VERY LIFE DOWN FOR HIS FRIENDS!

Then people at work, as I am sure this website is passed around, wonder why I do what I do? Why am I trying to make a change against the wars, the violence, and the drugs? Why the heck would anyone want to hurt, or kill someone because their messed up on drugs?
Hate me if you will, that is up to you. You can even call me, “white boy” if you choose. However, in the end? What would you do if your very child was killed by someone high up on drugs, and not even thinking of what they are doing?
It is that simple my family. Start putting yourselves in their shoes, the shoes of the innocent. Start feeling, allow that very heart that God has given you to shine and prosper. Instead of hate, with disgrace.

God Bless.
Matthew 5:3-12 New International Version (NIV)
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.