About the bible doctrine and the Law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aeon

:) " Grace be unto you, and peace from God our Father, And from the Lord Jesus Christ."
" Blessed be the God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who had blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ."
Ephesians1:2-3

I'd like to share some of my life verses and stories that you could use as a believer of Christ..

reminder:

Only those who are baptized by the holy spirit have the knowledge only
to understand this breads of life i'm threading.

A

aeon

1: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
2: Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
3: As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
4: Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
5: Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7: Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8: But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9: Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10: For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11: According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
12: And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13: Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
14: And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
15: This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
17: Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

This verses of the book of timothy was one of my favorite verses. i hold on to this more often because i had witnessed a lot of violence and even experienced it in almost half of my life now. Actually one of those who persecute me is my husband because of the things i believe at from the Holy Bible. I always base my daily life and decisions to this ever since i was a teenager.

I married a guy who is none christian, it's freaky truth but he is a member of a satanic cult. He admitted to me when we are fresh married, saying he sold his soul once to satan. well it happens when he was drunk with alcohol and drugs at that time and alone in his room.. He said that there is nothing much to think about so he started envoking satan. after envoking; he started seing balls of fire chasing after him and saw a man with a black robe holding a reaper and has no face, then it stops.. from that time on he started seing spirits of ghost most every strike of midnight like a woman in white gown who always sits in his chest and choking him, he always hear strange noises like someones pulling a chain up and down at the stairways.. He always check that noise but couldn't see anyone but he could feel the unusual presence of the things that he couldn't see, a spirit sorrounding him. He said that he prays his usual orations and every strange this happenning around him disappears.
Until now he is still a member of a satanic cult whom he doesn't mentioned to me who were they, co'z he admitted that he is..

:eek: uh.. i've gotta go for now coz i have to fix my son's dinner and it's already 7 in the evening. bye!

A

aeon

;) here's the continuation...

:) But that doesn't stop me from believing him of course, it's God's will why he became my husband because I believe God has a purpose for everything that is happening in our lives. anyway last two years ago we had a big fight, he actually mauled me over my in laws because they just want to prove something out of me I don't know what or why...:( I got some scars and hemmorage from him and my son at that time was going on to his first year age. Actually he did this a lot of times before but not as brutal as the last time, he grab me and forcefully pulled me out of the house. My sister in law grab my son son and took him somewhere where i can't find him. My mother in law was shouting to kill me inside there compound coz their place is compound and sorrounded by his relatives houses (about four houses inside their vicinities). And one of his relatives called the police but not help me but to "take me in" accusing me that i was trying to kill them all..

When the police arrived they asked me what's going on and I said that my husband beated me and his relative took my child away.. The police officer suddenly said that I should shut up and stop from making troubles...
I argued the officer about things that happened but he said that if i want to press charges against my husband I should go first to our community captain before i press charge against him to the police and he adviced my husband that he should return my child...
So I went to our community captain to seek help for us to have shelter at that night coz we don't have any money to pay for the bus for us be able to go home at my parents... But nobody helped, no not even one, until i managed to find a way to go home at my parents..:(

Last edited:
A

aeon

:(sighs! It's really hard for me to remember all this, but still I believe that God has a good purpose for everything that i am experiencing...
A lot of things happened in two years since we got separated::mad:

A. My parents tried to sent me away because of some obligation matters to everything that we need; no excuses. And i have to choose between me and my son whom who shall stay.( you know "financial issues" and because i don't want to file charges against my husband)

This happens about a day after i was beatenby my husband, i could'nt almost walk, talk and think straight at that time and that my parents setting me up and also beated up again by my father, you know what's bazaar to what parents did to me at that time because i don't want to do anything about it but to think of moving on :( was that they did and said exactly what my husband and his family did to me and to my son.:confused:and they send me to hospital for medico legal and forced me to file cases against him.

B. I couldn't still find job for about few weeks at that time most specially a white collar job because of my dental problems.:eek:I only got 2 front upper teeth until now because i'm still not financially stable right now.

C. I tried to seek help to my elder brother and sister to help me financially at that time for me be a able to find a job so that somehow i could minimize some being taken advantage of, and also be exploited because of our conditions.But noone help.
D.I got a job somehow, a part time job which is in a cheap Karaoke bar somewhere near at my husbands townplace as a receptionist.:(

I'm very worried at my son at that so I hired a nanny where my son could stayed at nearby where i can monitor his situation and visit him anytime i want to.:)oh! by the way before I got married I was an international performing artist( proffesional singer)

J

Jezreel

Are your in-laws Hmong or any other Asian heiritage?

A

aeon

:)yeap.. thay are quite animistic actually.

A

aeon

Version: KJV
Proverbs 3:1-6

1. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ;)

J

Jezreel

My oldest daughter is married to a Hmong man. They have been married for 14 years and have two beautiful young adolescents. My Boo-Boo (Christian) is the grandson that is into the bible, and Nicolas, he is a believer too and he is breaking swim records and will most probably be in the next olympics. His heart is humble. My daughter is a believer and when she married her husband, he said he was a believer but changed his mind later. He is still a very good husband to her and a good father to the kids. He does go to church with her on Sundays because he is too embarrassed to have his wife go alone without him. I love that! God will have his way in the end! His family though, except for her mother in law, her husbands mother, are very abusive to women. My daughter explained to me that they are a different culture and abuse their women terribly. She has gotten inbetween and defended a couple of her husbands cousins who are women and given them good advice that they are here in the United States and don't have to put up with that. She has taught me a couple wonderful receipes by the way. I learned to make a spicey chicken soup that is made with coconut milk and you use cabbage too and mushrooms etc. My family loves it. They live in North Carollina. I can give you her email address if you would like it and just tell her that we met on a Christian group. My son in law Meng does not hold onto traditional values of the Hmong, except, the believes in taking care of his parents and that is a good value.

A

aeon

@ Jezreel ; uhm, sorry i misinterpreted your word on hmong i thought you misspell the word among lol .. i've research 'bout hmong it's quite close to that. this family are catholic's.

A

aeon

:)at that time i always remember God's teaching and words to us about salvation ,faith, obedience and stillness.In the midst of our adversities with their schemes and people God's people still stood up from the rest.. even whenever we are alone, still the beauty of the light of Jesus Christ is unremarkable and unquestionable..
:)Everything is a blessing in disguised, the more satan the devil devour me and i know anyone of you too whose a believer the more the devil is unmasked in the eyes of us and for those whose searching for truth..

Let me share you a divine experience when i was dealing this type of problem:
I was sitting in the table with my co-workers and customers, I sang an inspirational high song of mine for my pains through karaoke.. So painful that i almost cried with blood everything went dark, the sunny sky was clouded, a very hard wind blew so hard that everything almost fly that walked into it, It has few raindrops and passed in few seconds.. Everyone was devastated, you can tell the view from the outside because it's an open air ambiance. That one of them said "That's what were afraid of her".

I just kept that to myself before now because i know not everyone has the gift of understanding and wisdom..

A

aeon

Passage Matthew 22:34-40: KJV
34But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38This is the first and great commandment.
39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Passage Matthew 18:23-35:
23Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

A

aeon

Passage Matthew 18:18-22:

18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.