" about the enviroment"-The five elements

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aeon

:)Genesis 1:1-2

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
and the earth was without form and void", and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Genesis 1:7-12/26-31
Genesis 2:1-9/15-25
Genesis 3:1-11/17-24

Romans 5:12
"Wherefore , as y one an sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death upon all men, for all that have sin."
Romans 2:6-7,6:23i was watching t.v. last week, a two reporter a man and a woman anchoring about the storm or typhoon ondoy that took place here in our country last last week ago. They were debating about what really happened at that time that took hundreds of lives of Filipino people children, old, men and womens, sick and well.The lady said to his partner an info about the UN not directly on this issue
"That it will take a great strenght and power to transfer such in a very populated area."

The other reporter was unattentive and brought out the issue about the enviromentalist group commented
" The flood and typhoon that devastated was not from God's work but from man that's destroying our nature or enviroment and a product of greenhouse effect which is now taking place in our country."

The reporter commented that he doesn't question "God's supremacy, He is God. and that is a work of mans impulsivity." The other reporter agreed also..

as a believer i don't really support activism and i think less of them, not because their non-government org but on how i saw them as defying or denying groups of God's presence and authority. So as the other organizations who just categorized themselves to every human-rights problem, to for an alliance-collect-group-glorify themselves of men.

Passage Matthew 6:2:
2Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Passage Matthew 6:5:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

if you really look closer and investigate or observe this groups you would probably agreed with me, welp, depends on how you believe in things and how will you look at it. I base all this through the Lord's teaching first whenever doubts is striking me, experiencing, observing and concluding and most important of all is witnessing God's way.
I experience onetime when i was working also at the government in a special project for retrieving and re-organizing data's of a city hall in Quezon City which was burned down few years ago at the archive or registry department. I was assigned o encode and refiling documents under LRAdministration. we had our office at a local community office for a start while some of my co-employee worked in the field in that community.
At that time also our governent was dealing a revolution; for a change of administration because our former president was caught Gambling on camera inside the malcanang palace on camera and other political stuffs attacks. I was sitting in a mini cottage for a break and a group of jeepney's and people in it or a family should i say because there are minors also with them, with banners and fliers stuffs for rallies, they also have reserve foods maybe for their snacks?Stopped at the community hall, i asked my chief on what's going on? his with us also having a break. i asked on what's the deal about those things?he said their going to a rally and was paid 200.00 pesos each member for extra people for the rally clumsily.I already knew instantly at that time that the community leader whose accomodating and organizing them was responsible for the financing, and they tooked off..
Passage Matthew26:14-16,45-50,

4Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
15And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
16And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

44And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
46Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.
47And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
48Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.
49And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
50And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.

Last edited:
A

aeon

JOhn13:2-30
2And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
3Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
4He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
6Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
7Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
8Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
9Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
10Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
11For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
12So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
18I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
19Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
20Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
21When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
22Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
23Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
24Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
25He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
26Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
28Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
29For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
30He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

A

aeon

Passage Matthew 8:19-20:
19And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
20And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

:)

A

aeon

:)note: bible passages on enviroment on the place were dwelling in (mother earth)
18For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

I timothy 4:3-4
3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Job 28:23-26

"God understandeth the way thereof, and He knoweth the place thereof. For He looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeketh under the whole heaven; to make the weight of the winds, and the weight of the waters by measure. He made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder."

Whats interesting here from a environmental science point of view is the accuracy of God's word, for example; 'the weight of the winds', now the Book of Job is considered to be the oldest book in the Bible, it's older than the books of Moses, it is difficult to determine the exact age, possibly before Abraham, so before 2100 BC, and at this ancient age we have the knowledge of the wind having a weight, which is indeed true, atmospheric gases have a weight to them. There was no way of knowing this 4000 odd years ago, it was not possible to measure atmospheric gases, but here we see that Job knew that they indeed had a weight.

Always trust the word of God.

A

aeon

Job 28:23-26

"God understandeth the way thereof, and He knoweth the place thereof. For He looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeketh under the whole heaven; to make the weight of the winds, and the weight of the waters by measure. He made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder."

Whats interesting here from a environmental science point of view is the accuracy of God's word, for example; 'the weight of the winds', now the Book of Job is considered to be the oldest book in the Bible, it's older than the books of Moses, it is difficult to determine the exact age, possibly before Abraham, so before 2100 BC, and at this ancient age we have the knowledge of the wind having a weight, which is indeed true, atmospheric gases have a weight to them. There was no way of knowing this 4000 odd years ago, it was not possible to measure atmospheric gases, but here we see that Job knew that they indeed had a weight.

Always trust the word of God.
at this ancient age we have the knowledge of the wind having a weight, which is indeed true, atmospheric gases have a weight to them. There was no way of knowing this 4000 odd years ago, it was not possible to measure atmospheric gases, but here we see that Job knew that they indeed had a weight.

Hi there! i would like to see you're links from this quote.:)
"how many leaves are there in every trees,plants, and grasses from the beginning of everything?and how much oxygen every single of it can produce?

James 5:10 and 11,17-18
10Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Job 28:12,20 and 28
12But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?20Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding28And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

James 1:5-8
5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Hebrews 4:12,16
12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Proverbs 1:5
5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

"for the earth which drinketh in the rain which come'th oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meat for them by whom it is dressed, receive'th blessings from God." i forgot in what bible passage did i red it:eek:

C

concernedguy

and the earth was without form and void", and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

"Wherefore , as y one an sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death upon all men, for all that have sin."
Romans 2:6-7,6:23i was watching t.v. last week, a two reporter a man and a woman anchoring about the storm or typhoon ondoy that took place here in our country last last week ago. They were debating about what really happened at that time that took hundreds of lives of Filipino people children, old, men and womens, sick and well.The lady said to his partner an info about the UN not directly on this issue
"That it will take a great strenght and power to transfer such in a very populated area."

The other reporter was unattentive and brought out the issue about the enviromentalist group commented
" The flood and typhoon that devastated was not from God's work but from man that's destroying our nature or enviroment and a product of greenhouse effect which is now taking place in our country."

The reporter commented that he doesn't question "God's supremacy, He is God. and that is a work of mans impulsivity." The other reporter agreed also..

as a believer i don't really support activism and i think less of them, not because their non-government org but on how i saw them as defying or denying groups of God's presence and authority. So as the other organizations who just categorized themselves to every human-rights problem, to for an alliance-collect-group-glorify themselves of men.

2Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
if you really look closer and investigate or observe this groups you would probably agreed with me, welp, depends on how you believe in things and how will you look at it. I base all this through the Lord's teaching first whenever doubts is striking me, experiencing, observing and concluding and most important of all is witnessing God's way.
I experience onetime when i was working also at the government in a special project for retrieving and re-organizing data's of a city hall in Quezon City which was burned down few years ago at the archive or registry department. I was assigned o encode and refiling documents under LRAdministration. we had our office at a local community office for a start while some of my co-employee worked in the field in that community.
At that time also our governent was dealing a revolution; for a change of administration because our former president was caught Gambling on camera inside the malcanang palace on camera and other political stuffs attacks. I was sitting in a mini cottage for a break and a group of jeepney's and people in it or a family should i say because there are minors also with them, with banners and fliers stuffs for rallies, they also have reserve foods maybe for their snacks?Stopped at the community hall, i asked my chief on what's going on? his with us also having a break. i asked on what's the deal about those things?he said their going to a rally and was paid 200.00 pesos each member for extra people for the rally clumsily.I already knew instantly at that time that the community leader whose accomodating and organizing them was responsible for the financing, and they tooked off..

4Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
15And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

44And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
47And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
48Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.
50And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.

I don't think global warming or none of that nonsense has anything to do with a typhoon.
If God's concern about us is so deep that He knows the hairs on our heads (which seems unimportant)
then something as major as a typhoon that will affect the lives of tens of thousands is of great
importance to God.
My point is, God created the elements. He controls them. Our God has absolute authority and
nothing happens without His approval. There is no butterfly that flaps its wings in Europe and
causes destruction on the other side of the world as some believe. If this minute movement of air
causing destruction were true, then anything that moves would would result in destruction
some where since anything that moves displaces air.

I do find it amazing that some men went to college to gain knowledge to empower them to comprehend
something so stupid that it displays their lack of knowledge to the world.

By the way, I just put my shoes on here in the US which displaced air much greater than a butterfly can
displace. Better send a warning to Europe that devastation should happen in a few hours when the
power of the air quake I created reaches them!
I have no idea how men of supposedly high education can deduce such ignorant and uneducated
deductions.

Nothing happens on this earth that is not ordained by God. God even ordains the feeding of the birds
and the beauty of the plants as they grow daily in the sun. Nothing man can do will ever override
the authority of God or His absolute control over His creation.

A

aeon

Romans 2:6-7,6:23

i was watching t.v. last week, a two reporter a man and a woman anchoring about the storm or typhoon ondoy that took place here in our country last last week ago. They were debating about what really happened at that time that took hundreds of lives of Filipino people children, old, men and womens, sick and well.The lady said to his partner an info about the UN not directly on this issue

4Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

for continuation

A

aeon

at that time also i was enlightened again and i was @ 23 to this facts that that things we see in television are not that real as it seems xactly on screens. Additional to that was i had this experienced being offered as a movie or television star, there is this two manager who talked to me in different occasion; one was a talent scout who wants me to start first as an extra before anything lse because it's where every actress starts.He said offered me to start at a 500 pesosfor show up at the camera and 1k w/ scripts, because i ask him if how much would i gained to that.:eek:but before anything else he said he'll have to test me for sexual issue first w/ him for strong back-up @ showbussiness and because it's what everybody do.I immediately said no and left w/ my freind him @ a snack resto:mad:.
the other was a pioner talaent manager here in our country shes quite old actually. I was dining w/ my freinds @ her restoraunt and she approached me, because were regular there.she ssaid that I can be famous if i wanted to through her only if i have to go on a silicon implants and other plastic surgery stuffs cause i'm quite skinny at that time, I'm @ my early 20's:eek: she whispered me for my cllients satisfaction in case.:eek::( Again i heard that word " because it's what everybody do and i don't have to feel ashame for it. Again I said a big No. I never want to be an actress anyway what's with those offers?:D I never want to change anything from me.This people just came out from somewhere and tempt my dispositions. my Holy Spirit immediately reacts to it, it saved me from such den they're throwing me. Amen!
we believers have the gift of the Holy Ghost, it speaks to us whenever trouble is coming from our enemies.

it speaks:
1.For us which is good and well for our safety.
2.To be wise in every test and lessons that were dealing.
3.To be complete and contented.
4.To make us decent and firm so that our good Lord will not be blaspheme.because God is Majestic and Firm.
5.It speaks for us.

Mathew 4:6-7

*6And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. *7Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God

i learned also at that time about God's authority and from man on how stablishing an authority and kingdom.On how plans could be done:

Mathew7:24-27
*24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

*25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
*26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 827And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I Samuel 8:1-3,5-6,10
*1And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.

*2Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba. *3And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

*5And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
*6But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
*10And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

I Samuel 8:11-22

*11And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
*12And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
*13And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
*14And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
*15And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
*16And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
*17He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
*18And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.
*19Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
*20That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
*21And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD. *22And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

I Samuel 9:16-18
*16To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him to be captain over my people Israel, that he may save my people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon my people, because their cry is come unto me.

*17And when Samuel saw Saul, the LORD said unto him, Behold the man whom I spake to thee of! this same shall reign over my people. *18Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, where the seer's house is.

I Samuel 10:18-19,21-25,27

*18And said unto the children of Israel, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, and of them that oppressed you: *19And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.
*21When he had caused the tribe of Benjamin to come near by their families, the family of Matri was taken, and Saul the son of Kish was taken: and when they sought him, he could not be found.

*22Therefore they enquired of the LORD further, if the man should yet come thither. And the LORD answered, Behold he hath hid himself among the stuff.
*23And they ran and fetched him thence: and when he stood among the people, he was higher than any of the people from his shoulders and upward.
*24And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the LORD hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people? And all the people shouted, and said, God save the king. 825Then Samuel told the people the manner of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it up before the LORD. And Samuel sent all the people away, every man to his house.
*27But the children of Belial said, How shall this man save us? And they despised him, and brought no presents. But he held his peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.