Access denied

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

votoby

Hello there,

i had a big problem. The Chat tells me that i cant access the Chat.
Ive the newest Version of Firefox with the Flashplugin an see the Guest account Chat on the main page very well but cant loginto the chat.

PLS HELP !

Thx a lot

Greets votoby

1still_waters

Are you clicking the link at the top of the page that says...
Click here to enter chat room

C

Chris09

i had a big problem. The Chat tells me that i cant access the Chat.
Ive the newest Version of Firefox with the Flashplugin an see the Guest account Chat on the main page very well but cant loginto the chat.

PLS HELP !

Thx a lot

Greets votoby

Yes, there are some issues with using Mozilla for the chat. I only use Internet Explorer for Christian Chat now, because it works with it.

So if there is no luck, then IE will work.

Last edited:
V

votoby

I use the link on the homepage (under the link Chat Rooms)
Why cant i use Firefox? I cant use IE cuss i have linux and not Windows.
An i tried in IE 7 too on my laptop an it doesnt work too.

Greets

votoby

A

Abing

even with IE, it doesnt work :( i hav a friend whos using firefox and is getting access denied, we tried IE, he's getting the same error

C

Chris09

Well if you’re on Linux, I can't help you at all. :p

I found it doesn't work on Mozilla, and works on Internet Explorer. This is an administrative issue, and I believe they should find out what the problem is, and fix it, or find an alternative chat-room set up.

V

votoby

I said that i triet it with IE7 on Windows XP too. But it doesnt work. Im a webdeveloper an know that the problem is not my pc!

W

worshiptogod

Okay after i register a new nick its works in IE Firefox and so on. Why ??

M

missy2shoes

I have firefox too and can't use chatroom :( .... any help would be appreciated....

L

LynnJ

That's strange, b/c I have Firefox and I have no trouble accessing the chat room.

M

missy2shoes

Really??.....arghhhh.....I used to be able to access it when I was a member here 2 years ago.....but since the updates to the site I seem to be in a fix......